3.

Bellamy's POV

I tossed the dagger to Wells, since Murphy wants to fight him so bad I might as well make it fair. He shot me a look of fear and slowly picked it up. 

I leaned back and crossed my arms. Waiting for everything to start, since we've been down here it has been chaos. Everyone around started cheering for the fight to begin.

Murphy lunged at Wells but was soon pulled off when Clarke Griffin ran in between both of them, trying to stop it before it happens. Then she shot me a look of complete disgust.

"There are other humans on the ground!" She yelled. Everybody stopped in their tracks, ears perked up.

"Everything we thought we knew about the ground is wrong." Everyone fell completely silent. All of us trying to comprehend what she just said. 

I didn't want to believe it.

A hurdle of questions from everybody was flown at her. But she kept her eyes locked on me, staring me down.

"We couldn't get the supplies, but now if we don't die out because of lack of food, we'll die because of the grounders," Finn said. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath, the last thing we need to worry about is some stupid Earth people.

"What happened to the kid with the goggles?" I asked.

"Jasper was hit, with a spear with pinpoint accuracy from 300 feet away" Clarke's voice shook as she spoke.

"Before we could run away, a girl jumped from the trees and saved us. Jasper's attacker was going for us next. She speared him, then disappeared back into the forest." I scoffed at her.

"These people aren't to be messed with, if those two could do that with just a spear then a whole army of them would completely wipe us out"

"She was trying to help us," Octavia said.

I wasn't buying it.

That grounder girl just did it to make it seem like they're okay. To make us think differently of them so they can kill us all.

River's POV

"One of our men has been killed," My father spat.

"This means war. We need to get rid of these so-called 'sky people' while we still can."  All of our people were sitting around, I was standing next to Anya. Everyone cheered in response once he was finished speaking.

A man stood up. "We need to kill them when they would be vulnerable, on our territory"

The majority nodded. I knew I would have to be part of this but my people can't find out that I was really the one to kill him, not the sky people.

I felt like a traitor.

A coward.

"A week's time we will wait. We will make sure that they know war is coming. They can't expect to kill and get away with it."

"This isn't what we want!" I yelled at my father. "War isn't the answer, more of us will be killed"

"I won't let that happen," He said walking to the weapon lodge.

I stood up where he once stood in front of everyone.

"If this is really what has to happen then fine. But let's get one thing straight. Nobody is going to die, we will get rid of the small population of the sky people and we will walk away unharmed. Do you all understand?" I sternly asked, stomping my foot down.

Everybody put their arms up. That was a symbol of agreement and respect. 

"When we do kill them. You will capture their leader" Anya said. I blinked before realizing what exactly she wanted to do.

"Me?" I asked, pointing to my chest.

"You need this." She whispered.

I grabbed the spear that I had after I threw it into the man's chest. I needed to clean it off, the blood was drying.

I needed air.

I decided it would be best if I left camp and went somewhere else. There was a huge tree fairly close to the sky people's camp that I would normally go to if I needed to think.

I started walking towards it.

When I got there I climbed up it and sat down on a large branch hidden by a few leaves. I could see the sky people from a distance. They were all around a fire in a line. I squinted to get a closer look and it looks as though they're waiting for food.

I had finished cleaning all the blood off my spear. I decided I needed to get to where I could hear better if I wanted to properly eavesdrop. 

I hopped down and slowly crept closer to where everyone was. I needed to know who the leader was. I shrunk down behind anything I could find and listened intently.

After listening to everyone's conversation for an extremely long time I finally figured it out. 

That's the only name I heard. They seemed to hand everything to this person, apparently, this human had all the answers.

The name stung in my brain.

Made my chest ache.

Made my stomach start feeling odd.

Bellamy Blake.

--------

Hey guys! I'm not sure if the people reading my story actually like it or not so please if you like it comment, or vote. Just so I'll know to continue with it. Because what's the point of uploading more of it if nobody even likes it. Love you guys!