20

Popping one of T.K.'s breath mints into her mouth, Sasha wiped her sweaty palms down the front of her dressing gown. Joe was supposed to be at her place in fifteen minutes and she was nervous. They'd made the arrangement the day before – the kids would be at school, he'd have finished his physical therapy for the day and both of them would have time to kill - or rather, time to fuck. She'd never exactly scheduled sex before, and he was showing up at her apartment at one thirty for that very reason. It was kind of booty call-ish, but in a strangely hot way, she thought. Their relationship was new and they both liked the pace at which it was going, but there was no harm in spicing it up.

The lingerie that Pam had bought her couldn't go to waste. She finally made her pick after spending nearly an hour agonizing over which one to wear, concealing it with a silk robe she'd borrowed from Pam. Sasha had thought herself not up to the challenge of dating, but she was getting the hang of it. Her self-confidence was gradually rebuilding and she had both her best friend and her new boyfriend to thank.

The knock on the door drew her out of her thoughts, and knowing who it was, her palms got sweaty again. Shutting her eyes and taking a few deep breaths, she silently pumped herself up before finally opening the door, where Joe stood holding a bouquet of red roses. She was glad to see his knee had healed well enough for him to make it up three flights of stairs to her apartment. It meant that he was ready for what was about to transpire.

The Samoan's brow arched as he took in the sight of her in a skimpy black dressing gown, the bottom of which swished open to give him a glimpse of her smooth, bare thigh. Joe shut the door behind him and advanced slowly towards her as she rested her weight on her hip.

"Hi," she greeted, feeling her anxiety melt away at the look on his gorgeous face.

Joe licked his lips as he looked her up and down. "You got somethin' for me, beautiful?" he inquired.

Without taking her eyes off him, she took the bouquet from him and tossed it over her shoulder, a sexy smile adorning her full lips. "How about you take a look for yourself and find out?"

Taking the invitation gladly, he untied the belt and slid the gown off her shoulders, unveiling the see-through red bra and panties set that he thought did the most sensual things to her figure. "You are so damn sexy, baby girl." He took his time looking her over, and when their eyes met again, the desire that radiated through his gaze had moisture pooling between Sasha's legs. Closing the space between them, she boldly brought her hand to the front of his pants. "What about you handsome?" she said, "You got somethin' for me?"

"You bet ya fine ass I do," he grinned seductively, planting his large hands on her waist. "And I'ma give it to you right now."

Sasha let out a very unladylike squeal when all of a sudden he lifted her into his arms. "Oh my gosh, how do you just pick me up like that?"

"Baby, I bench-press three times your weight on the daily. This ain't nothin'," he said, barely finishing his sentence before Sasha's lips covered his in a hungry kiss, her legs locking around his waist. Joe's long legs quickly ate up the short distance between the front door and her bedroom. They fell onto the narrow bed with her on top of him, and Sasha clasped his face in her hands as the kissing became more passionate and touching became more adventurous. She ground her crotch against Joe's, making him moan before he rolled her onto her back and returned the favor. Her outfit suddenly felt too constricting, and she wished desperately that he would rip it off her.