38

The week flew by and on Thursday Joe and Sasha were on a plane to Pensacola. Flying business class for that matter. Sika was in a giving mood and paid for it all, and Sasha thought it was very generous of him. The couple arrived at Joe's beach house late in the evening, and tired from the long day they had, they went straight to the master bedroom and stumbled into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

Sasha woke to the sound of water running and her boyfriend missing from the bed. Reaching for the shirt he wore the day before, she put it on and headed to the bathroom, where he stood in front of the mirror inspecting his reflection. "Hey sexy," she said.

He smiled at her through the mirror. "Morning, baby girl. Sleep well?"

"Very." She leaned against the doorframe, eyes scanning the beige-colored bathroom. It was much bigger than the one she'd already seen in the guest room, with double sinks, a shower and a Jacuzzi tub. There was a window from which one could see the stunning ocean vistas. "What are you up to?" she asked.

"Not much. I went grocery shopping this morning so there's food in the house now. I took out your toiletries for you," he said, as she joined him at the sink and picked up her toothbrush to brush her teeth. He rubbed his bearded jaw and picked up a razor. "I totally need a shave. I'll be looking like Rollins soon enough."

Sasha rinsed her mouth and put her toothbrush away. "Let me do it," she offered.

Joe looked at her. "Shave me?" She nodded. "Uh, do you know how?"

"I shave my legs," she shrugged. She'd groomed a couple of her boyfriends in the past as well, but that part was better left unsaid.

"Um, legs and a beard are two different things," he countered.

"Not really. Sit." She pointed at the wooden stool in the bathroom. Reluctantly, he sat down while she took the razor from him and stood between his legs. "Sweetie, relax. I won't hurt you. Much," she added with a wicked grin.

"Much? Sasha! I'd rather not be slashed open on the night of my parents' party."

She burst out laughing at that. "For Pete's sake, relax. I got this." She wet a washcloth with warm water and gently wet his bearded area, waiting for a while before lathering his face with shaving cream. She could feel Joe's grey gaze on her, watching her warily. "Bend your head back," she instructed, smiling as Joe closed his eyes and shook his head before obeying.

Sliding her hand into his hair to hold him still, her expression was one of utmost concentration as she very gently began stroking the razor up from his neck to his chin, revealing a patch of smooth skin beneath the lather. She ran the razor up his neck again, widening the patch. Joe cautiously opened one eye when she turned to rinse the razor in the sink. "Cut me yet?" he queried.

"Shut up," Sasha snapped. Joe snickered in response but said nothing further, letting her carry on. There was something seriously sexy about letting her groom him. But then again, he thought nearly everything she did was sexy. She'd done his hair many times but never the one on his face until now. This was more intimate, with their faces inches from each other, allowing him to study her beautiful features as she shaved him. Feeling rascally, his hands glided up her thighs under the oversized shirt she was wearing, his fingers absorbing the softness of her skin. Just as he neared the juncture between her legs, Sasha abruptly tapped the side of the razor on his nose. "Don't do that," she warned, "Not unless you want me to cut up your pretty face."

Joe smiled mischievously and raised his hands in surrender, and Sasha was allowed to finish her work in peace, sculpting his goatee the best way she could. She wet the washcloth with warm water to rinse his face, then dried his face with a towel. "Done, and not a drop of blood spilled," she said proudly.