55

Joe was aware his cell phone was vibrating but he was choosing to ignore it. He'd deliberately shut off the ringer last night but in the drowsy state he was in, the vibration sounded as loud as the average ring tone. He and Sasha had stayed up way too late considering he had to be at the airport by noon, but he had no regrets. There was nothing hotter than sizzling, passionate, marathon birthday sex with his game, gorgeous MILF of a girlfriend, and he had a lot of fun turning her out. Now if the phone would stop ringing, he could grab ten more minutes of sleep.

"You should get that," Sasha murmured, rolling onto his chest and sliding one leg over him, assuming her favorite sleeping position.

"How did I know you'd try to smother me with your leg?" Joe griped playfully.

"Mm, don't act like you don't like it," she replied, nuzzling the left side of his neck as she curled further into him, with Joe chuckling at her feline behavior. Right as she finished speaking, the phone stopped, plunging the bedroom into silence once again, and both were grateful for the quiet. His hand glided over the thick, chocolate thigh draping his waist. "So last night was fun," he said.

"You mean an hour ago," Sasha deadpanned, as Joe lifted her hand from his shoulder and pressed his mouth to her wrist. "How ya feeling?" he asked.

"Sore. The good kind though." They'd spent the night fucking each other into the mattress, neither leaving any part of the king sized bed untouched. Her entire body felt used and abused but it wasn't anything she hadn't begged or panted for. She was just glad it was the weekend and she only needed to be up to take Mia to the dance studio, and even then she hoped she'd be able to walk. But it was all worth it, as it always was. Joe was going away for a month, and all she wanted was the soreness to linger, the feeling of him inside her to remain with her the entire time he was gone for. She yawned loudly, unwilling to open her eyes just yet. "You wore me out real good, baby."

Joe looked down tenderly at her fresh-faced, makeup-free features. She looked beautiful in his arms, like she always did, her hair all tousled from sex and slumber, her body soft and warm and glowing. "I can't help it that I can't keep my hands off of you, baby girl. You're fuckin' hot," he said. "No one's ever made me feel as good in bed as you do."

"Really? Not even those young, nubile former flings of yours?" she drawled, lifting her head languidly, locking her heavy-lidded eyes onhis own.

"Nope," he asserted, his fingertips trailing his name on her shoulder blade. "You don't complain or whine. Even when you let me take control, you tell me how you want it. Some chicks can be too demanding, and others kinda want me to play the guessing game, which is a little annoying. I like that you want to please me as much as I wanna please you. That makes you fun to fuck, my cute little cougar."

Sasha found herself blushing at the ego-enhancing compliment. "Apparently the correct term for me is 'puma', not cougar. I'm not old enough just yet," she said. "But here I was thinking you were too banged up to go all night. I really should stop making that mistake."

Joe snickered and kissed her forehead. "Yeah, you should," he agreed. Sure, he returned home with the usual aches and pains from wrestling all week but as he learned a long time ago, lust and adrenaline were a deadly combination. Add Sasha's soft skin and her irresistible curves into the equation and he never really stood a chance. On the brighter side, he knew he'd definitely given her something to remember him by when he was gone this time.

Sasha's lips met the broad expanse of his chest, adoring the little purr that resounded from within him. It always pleased her to know how much of an effect her touch had on him. "What time's your flight again?" she asked.

"Noon," he replied, idly wrapping a lock of her hair around his finger. "Gotta be out of here to head to the airport by ten."

"Noon? I thought your flight was much later. Mia's got dance class by ten, then I got school at eleven. I wanted to take you myself."