26

Stretching lazily across the hotel bed with her eyes still closed, Sasha rolled over, frowning when her hands knocked against the frame lying next to her. An unfamiliar frame. She reached up blindly and felt long hair. Not as long, the texture not as silky soft. The chest wasn't broad enough, the jawline wasn't as chiseled and there was way too much beard. "Baby?" she mumbled, still half-asleep.

"Nope. Try the other side."

Her eyes flew open, shocked to hear Colby's tired voice just as he rolled over and turned his back to her. Why the hell was Colby in her bed? This was her bed, right? She didn't recall going anywhere after she and Joe had checked into their Jacksonville hotel the night before.

She turned to the other side and found another sleeping giant with short wavy hair. Jon. Annoyed, she shoved his back. "Ugh, what the hell! You ain't Joe either!" Why wasn't her boyfriend in bed with her? How did these two even get into her bed? She remembered falling asleep in front of the TV while the boys attended some late night talent meeting with Paul and Stephanie. She was so confused. "Where's my man?" she griped, "I just want a cuddle."

"I'll cuddle with you if you quit talkin'," Jon grunted, grumpy because she'd woken him up. He extended an arm towards her, never bothering to open his eyes. Ignoring him, she struggled to sit up and squinted around the darkened room. This was too weird. "Joe?"

"Over here, babe," his deep voice echoed. Finally. Sasha looked over and saw him sprawled on the couch with his tattooed arm over his eyes. She wondered why he was over there and Jon and Colby were here but she wanted to be in his arms first.

Sasha threw her leg over Jon and started to climb over him to get out of bed. He moved onto his back to make it easier for her. She cringed when her other leg accidentally brushed his bulging crotch. "Ugh, Jesus!" she hissed, almost falling off the bed in her haste to get away.

"What? It's morning!" Jon grumbled. He lay back on his side and fell quiet, probably falling back sleep. Colby muttered something, but Sasha was focused on making her way to her boyfriend. She crawled between his legs and laid on top of him. "Baby, why are you on the couch? More importantly, why are they in our bed?"

He rested his hand on her backside without opening his eyes. "Fuckers were too lazy to walk back to their rooms after the meeting. They beat me to the bed. Now go back to sleep."

"I want our bed back," said Sasha, "This isn't comfortable enough."

"You know they ain't gonna move, babe."

"Then make them. I woke up surrounded by strange men. Fight for my honor." When he made no move, she nudged him and used her best Mia-like whiny voice. "Baby..."

He sighed. "Fine. You heard the lady, guys," he said, his voice growing louder. "Out. Scram. Beat it."

One thing Sasha learned about the Shield boys was even though getting up early was a habit for them, none were true morning people. Colby especially. He moved at lightning speed in the ring but in real life he was like a turtle, laid-back and almost sluggish sometimes. He was first to get up from the bed, fifteen minutes later, muttering curses under his breath as he trudged out of the room through the side door. It was obvious he was not ready to be up for the day, but at least he finally decided to go to his own room. Jon on the other hand didn't move an inch, and Sasha had to throw one of Joe's shoes at him before he finally got up, flipping her off as he stomped out. She felt bad, but at least it got the job done.

"Happy?" asked Joe, stroking the top of her head.

"Mm-hmm." Finally, they were alone. She nuzzled his throat. "What's today like?"