25

Trinity stopped by Sasha's hotel room so they could go down together for lunch and was surprised when she saw the older woman wasn't ready. She was sitting on Joe's bed with a towel wrapped over her green bikini and the cut-off jeans shorts she wore. "Hey girl, aren't you coming?" Trinity inquired.

Sasha covered her face in her hands. "You're gonna laugh at me," she murmured.

"Why?"

Sasha exhaled, feeling foolish. "It's been a while since I wore a bikini." A long while. The thought of exposing her body to the public terrified her and the weather was too hot to put on more clothes. She was seriously contemplating not going out at all.

Trinity picked up the black and neon green Under Armour tank top lying on Sasha's bed. "Is this Joe's?" Sasha nodded. "Put it on." She waited as Sasha threw on the tank top, the garment reaching her at mid-thigh. Trinity helped her lift the hem to the top of her shorts and pulled it back tightly, tying it into a knot at the back. "There," she declared, stepping back to observe her handiwork. "You're covered up but we can still see the bikini and you look smokin'."

"Says you," Sasha stated, "Your body is no joke, girl

"Says you," Sasha stated, "Your body is no joke, girl." She couldn't help but ogle the younger woman, looking sensational in a strapless pink bikini and matching bandana. She didn't need no denim shorts either.

"Right now it isn't," said Trinity, "But I'm definitely aiming to look like you when I'm in my thirties."

"What, with this little pouch here?" Sasha chuckled, patting her lower belly.

"Sasha, you've had children," Trinity reminded her. "I know women without kids who'd snatch a bitch for a body like yours. You look great, stop worrying. Now come on. Let's go have some fun. How often do we get to be in Miami?"

"I'm sure you get to come here at least once a year for work." Putting on the sunglasses she swiped from Colby, she followed Trinity out of the room, taking the elevator to the ground floor and making their way outside.

----------------

With easy access to the beach, the outdoor restaurant had comfy wicker lounge chairs and umbrella tables scattered around the patio space, with a long table lined with food

With easy access to the beach, the outdoor restaurant had comfy wicker lounge chairs and umbrella tables scattered around the patio space, with a long table lined with food. Sasha tried not to feel envious of the women strutting around in their tiny bikinis. She definitely wished she felt as confident as she did when she was younger. She found Joe standing by the bar with his twin cousins, Josh and Jonny Fatu, with a beer in his hand, and she smiled at how hot all three of them looked. Her eyes narrowed however, when she spotted who else was talking to Joe. Miss Someone-Dumped-Red-Paint-On-My-Head. She was standing too close to her man as far as Sasha was concerned. The mother-of-two felt her blood boil but she forced herself not to go over and rip those ugly-ass tracks out of her head.