24

The show went brilliantly. The crowd was enthralled by all the action and so was Sasha, who watched proudly at ringside as her man bossed his way around the squared circle like he always did. She would have enjoyed it more if the group of girls sitting behind her weren't there. Obviously recognizing her as Joe's girlfriend, they spent the whole time gossiping loudly about her instead of focusing on what they had paid their money for. Sasha had been sorely tempted to say something but she couldn't waste her time fighting with girls who looked like they were the same age as Mia. The sour mood was compensated for when she got to hang around in the Shield's locker room while they got changed. Big, shirtless, muscular men walking around? She couldn't really complain. All in all it was a good night, and she was ready to head back to the hotel with her boyfriend.

The couple, accompanied by Cesaro, walked across the parking garage towards their cars. A few fans had been waiting outside since the end of the show in hopes of getting an autograph or picture or hopefully both. Joe was always happy to oblige even when he was tired. He knew how much it meant to the fans to get some form of attention from their idols. After all, he had started out as a fan himself.

"Roman! Cesaro! Can we get a picture?"

Surrounded by a small group of fans, Sasha quietly stepped back for Joe and Cesaro. She watched Joe sign autographs and pose for photographs and smiled at the way he blushed when the fans told him how awesome he was. After the fans finally dispersed, Cesaro and Sasha talked as they made their way to their cars. They expected Joe to be following behind but he had been cornered by two young women. Beautiful girls, thin and tanned and toned and leggy, dressed in tight jeans and very low-cut Shield tank tops. They flanked either side of Joe, standing inappropriately close as they gazed appreciatively at him. He was being nice, probably giving them innocent compliments like he always did with lady fans. The girls however, gave off much more sinister vibes. They giggled, batted their eyelashes, flipped their long hair back and stuck out their ample chests, unabashedly flirting with him.

"Like wow, I can't believe I'm actually talking to Roman Reigns," the brunette giggled.

"I know right?" Her blonde friend bit her bottom lip. "You're so hot. Way hotter in person than on TV, if that's even possible."

Joe flashed his dazzling smile. Of course he knew what they were doing. He was used to it. Admittedly it was flattering, an ego boost at times, and back in the day when he was single and in no mood for a relationship, there were times he had even indulged. But these days there was only one person he wanted in his bed. "Thank you, ladies. I appreciate it. Did you enjoy the show tonight?"

"Oh yeah," they nodded enthusiastically. "You were awesome. But then again, you always are."

"No, you're awesome for coming all this way to see us." He glanced over to his car and saw Sasha and Cesaro waiting for him. "Listen dolls, we have to get going but it was nice meeting you. We truly appreciate your support." He was turning away when the blonde girl grabbed his wrist. She smiled seductively at him and slipped a small folded piece of paper into his hand. Joe didn't have to look to know it was a phone number.

"You know, there are...other ways we show our support," she purred, motioning between her and her friend. "We could show you what we mean later tonight, if you want."

Joe cleared his throat. "Um, have a good night, ladies. Drive home safe, alright?"

The girls weren't giving up easily, however. "You can give us a call later, we're from around here," the brunette pressed. "We could hang out in your hotel room, do whatever you want, do whoever you want. Or even better, you can do both of us. It'll be the best night of your life."