40

Joe woke up to sunrays across his face, no covers over his naked body, and an intense sensation in his groin. Sasha lay between his legs, deep-throating his dick.

"Holy shit!" He shot up off the bed, trying to brace himself on his elbows, and almost ripped his arms out of their sockets in the process. He craned his head upwards and saw his wrists shackled in the furry handcuffs from last night, chained to the a corner of the four poster bed so he could not move. He gaped at his girlfriend in utter shock, taking in the sly smile on her face.

"Good morning, big boy," she whispered, her tongue darting out for a long, slow lick of his length before she swallowed him again.

"Oh my god," was all he could say as he slumped back down on the bed, his jaw dropping as her hot, sexy mouth engulfed him. He felt her smile around his cock before sucking harder, felt her fist twist faster around the base, and within seconds he came hard, twitching eagerly inside her mouth. He'd been ambushed, and as sneaky as that was, god if he wasn't turned the fuck on right now.

Sasha released his penis from her mouth with an audible pop and reached for something on the night stand. Joe gaped at the object with wide eyes and glared at her. "You wouldn't."

Straddling him, Sasha smirked, an eyebrow raised defiantly as she tugged the elastic band of the pink eye mask between her fingers. "Oh, but I would. And I am."

And she brought the mask over his eyes, securing the band behind his head. Joe groaned, missing his sight instantly. "Aw babe, this is just foul," he protested.

"Turnabout is fair play, Mr. Reigns. Deal with it," she said, nibbling his ear. "Besides, I think you're gonna like it."

He could feel her hands roaming his upper body as she straddled his wide torso. She wasn't wearing any underwear; he could feel her moist heat against his skin. His lips parted and his breathing was labored as she caressed his broad chest. "Have I told you how gorgeous your skin is, baby?" she said. "It looks like butterscotch. I just wanna lick you all up." She put action to her words, trailing her tongue from one end of his collarbone to the tattoo adorning his pecs. Joe's body was alight with sensation. Her warm breath and her tongue on his skin, her voice low and husky, had never been more erotic than now, now that he couldn't see anything. All of his senses were heightened and he knew that she planned to take full advantage of that.

Sasha continued to kiss and touch him, tracing the goosebumps breaking out all over his body. His hard, strong, beautiful big body, custom-built for sex, custom-made for her. The first taste she had of him, she became insatiable. She knew right away that she would want no one else and that had not changed. She reared back and grasped his impressive length once again, stroking it up and down, dragging a moan off his lips. She felt powerful and sexy knowing that she could turn this behemoth of a man, the powerhouse of The Shield, into putty with her touch. "Mm, look at that. Already hard for me again," she purred, stroking and squeezing him. "You got a magnificent dick, baby. Thick and hard and tasty. And you know the best part? It belongs to me. Ain't that right big boy?"

Pleasure crashed down on every sense he owned and it was a miracle that he could think straight. Breathing hard, his hips instinctively bucked as her hand grew bolder, stroking up and down, all five fingers marking every ridge of his hardness. She took turns stroking and squeezing him, earning another round of tormented groans from the restrained man. "Fuck Sash, you're gonna make me come again."

He heard her low, teasing chuckle, but suddenly she stopped, and he felt her grip on him loosen as she shifted away. His ears strained to decipher where she was going, what she was up to, but could hear nothing other than the sound of his own heavy breathing. Lying prone and naked on the bed, blindfolded and handcuffed, as exhilarating as it felt, also left him feeling slightly vulnerable. The blend of adrenaline, anticipation and frustration was a delicious combination.