Can someone please motivate me

((VERY IMPORTANT; summary; 1 like= 1 hour of writing. I was going to wait to post this and give you guys a whole ten post as an apology, buuut due to my intense lack of motivation to write- I decided to stop keeping you waiting. So, I'm going to cut you a deal. For every comment and/or like this chapter gets. I will write for an hour. Dedicated to this. 32 likes/comments 32 hours. Etc. I quit my job recently so new free time to try this))
Your pov.

This school is bat shit crazy. Ripping me from the hospital wing just like that. Now I'm dealing with a damn migraine and worrisome thoughts of my brother. My god, I hate this school. I love the sanctuary, but God I hate it. I see the door is cracked to the hospital wing. I glance in gently to

"Petrified?" I hear Madam Pomphrey speak in hush tone. McGonagall replies too quietly for me to hear. I lower myself in the door way more and peak in just enough to see the figure they surrounded, it's that kid that had been following Harry around. I felt like an ass not remembering his name, Chase maybe? He had a camera attached to his face half the day, could only refer to him as camera boy truthfully. Dumbledore takes the camera into his hands and opens the back trying to get the film, the camera begins to smoke and I can smell the burnt plastic. I nearly gag as my migraine worsens behind my eyes. I wished more than anything to hear more I glance over to Harry and catch his eyes open. He was awake, he knew what they were saying. Damn it. He was going to get ideas.

"What does this mean Albus?" McGonagal asked and Dumbldore with a solemn look on his face responded.

"It means... That the chamber of secrets is open again,"

"But Albus, surely... who?"

"The question is not who, but how."

-~ Time skip brought to you by Collin's wand getting hard for Harry~-

What day was it? Saturday, no, no had to be Sunday? I glance out the window to see snow coming down. It glistened in the morning sun as I slipped on my shoes and snuck out of the hospital wing. Traveling down the halls, it's dangerous now to even just walk through the place. Why did I love this place? With a secret chamber underneath with some strange monster. Idiots around me who can't use their brains for a moment or get their heads out of their ass. I reached into the back pocket of my jeans taking out a set of matches I had stolen from Vernon. Setting one aflame from the wall, I try to resist throwing it down till the flame barely touched my hand, but chicken out and toss it to the ground as it goes out on the stone floor.

Would the world ever cut Harry and I a break? Or are we too much of main character material with our dead parents and abusive family? My enemies to lovers arc I seem to have with Draco? Ugh, this entire scene is too cliché. I enter an empty classroom out of boredom.

I needed a space to think. Pretty soon everyone's going to realize that what's his face was in the hospital wing, chaos would rain, parents would be called, and I would be forced to go to a normal school. I'd rather stick with the school that lacked the security tapes. For a magic school, they are soo behind. THIS IS SO ANNOYING!! Why am I responsible for all this?! WHY AM I HAVING LIKE MY THIRD MENTAL BREAK DOWN THIS WEEK!!! UGHGHH.

This. Sucks. I feel like I should throw myself off the roof of the castle. Ah well, moving on. I think I still need to finish that charms essay, which will probably end up killing me first.

-~ Time skip brought to you by clips of Sam and Max you should watch~-

By Monday I was correct, as always. First years were grabbing onto each other, Ginny being freaked out cause she basically nearly killed a guy. I knew where I needed to go though, I needed to hurry up and find the creature behind the incident. I walked down the halls to the Slytherin Common room, I glance around and note the trades going on. Many out of fear had been buying protection spells and amulets to keep safe. I'm not surprised Longbottom gave in.

Walking into the room, I get glares from some of the girls. Probably from attempting to hurt their precious Lockhart. Blah, what fools they all were falling for his bullshit.

"Draco!" I call out to him, not caring anymore if anyone saw the two of us together. What would they do? Tell my mom? HA.

"There you are, finally. I've been digging into more research about your familiar and I've been meaning to share-"

"I have a scent she can use!"

"What? We haven't even gotten that far into training her-"

"So? Wolves are like natural beings, they're good at this stuff."

"Yes, natural wolves are good at finding prey- not predators like the one were going after."

"Ugh, why don't you just ask your father where the chamber is?" I whisper to him.

"If I could do that, don't you think I would have? Besides, I don't think he knows where it is... The only person who could possible know is the Weasley girl."

"Ginny"

"What?"

"Her name is Ginny"

"Right, yes Ginny, she's the only one who knows it's location, but I sincerely don't believe she'll be willing to tell us."

I give a sigh of exhaustion, the entire situation tiring.

"So, we're on our own." I state and Draco nods in response.

"Exactly, but we do have an advantage." I look at him questionably for his statement.

"What would that be?"

Giving a smirk, he opens a book to a bookmarked page. Turning it towards me,

"A familiars bond, telepathy?"

"You could actually speak with her and instruct her better, we just again need to better your bond together, which have you been working on that?"

"oops." he puts a hand to his face.

"An entire school is rested on the shoulders of the most forgetful person, I swear."

"Hey! I've been busy. So, when should we do this?"

"I'm staying here over break, father's on a business trip anyway. So how about Winter break?"

"Alright, Winter break. A perfect time! So, step one, form an unbreakable bond with my wolf! Step two save the school!"

Draco sighs, "the school is doomed."