The Weasley Household

Your Pov.
I slept in the car after a while of looking down at the city until Harry woke me up we were up over a huge field and in the distance I saw a tall house that looked like it was tilting about to fall, but yet still holding up. I loved how isolated it was and quite although I think I'm a bit scared of falling heh.
As we walk into the kitchen Fred and George go in first to check if they were in the kitchen then enter the house.
"Come on, come on. Okay come on. Shh. Okay come on. Shh. Be quiet." They hurry us as we enter, Ron looks at the food
"Do you think it'd be alright if we had some of this?" He asks
Fred and George nod
"Yeah, Mum will never know." Fred answers
"Wow..." I say in amazement looking around the room. The dishes were doing themselves, the clock on the wall showed the three home, it was so... magical!
"It's not much, but it's home." Ron shrugs
"I think it's brilliant." Harry and I say taking a moment to appreciate the home.
"Where have you been?!" Yells Mrs. Weasely she smiles at us.
"Harry, Y/n, how wonderful to see you, dear."
Harry and I nod in a 'hello-same-to-you' kind of way as she continues to scold the boys.
"Beds empty. No note. Car gone." We all feel guilt and put our heads down in a type of shame.
"You could have died. You could have been seen." She says in her most motherly voice.
"Of course, I don't blame you, you two, dears." Smiling again at us. I liked her smile, it was warm and motherly. It reminded me of the sun and how it shines down on the earth of wonders.
"They were starving them, Mum. There were bars on their window." Ron says as his two other brothers nod in agreement.
"Well, you best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley." She threatens although it's an empty threat she gets the point across to the boys judging from there wide eyes.
"Come on, Y/n, Harry, time for a spot of breakfast." She smiles.
As she pulls up a chair for me in the middle right next to Harry Ginny comes down the stairs,
"Mummy, have you seen my jumper?" She asks not seeing us.
"Yes, dear, it was on the cat." Ginny looked at me then went wide eyed at Harry.
"Hello." He smiles as I get that look that just says, oh-shit-someone-has-a-crush-on-my-bro-that's-adorable. She runs back up the stairs and Harry turns to us.
"What did I do?" He asks concerned
"Ginny." Ron rolls his eyes.
"She's been talking about you all summer. A bit annoying, really. " As Ron speaks a man walks in.
"Morning, Weasleys." Judging by the
"Morning, Dad."'s He's Mr.Weasley.
"What a night. Nine raids. Nine!" He goes on
"Raids?" I question.
"Dad works in the Ministry of Magic, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office." Ron explains.
"Dad loves Muggles, thinks they're fascinating."
"Well, now." Mr.Weasley sits down, "And who are you?"
"Sorry, sir. I'm Y/n, sir. Y/n Potter. And this is my brother Harry Potter..." I apologize nodding to Harry. He looks amazed for a minute, "Good Lord. Are you really?" He smiles warmly, "Well, Ron has told us all about you two, of course. When did he get here?" He asks.
"This morning." She turns around hands on her hips, "Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey and back last night." She spoke in a scolding way.
"Did you really?. How did it go?" He asked excitedly before any of us got a chance to speak Mrs. Weasley hit his shoulder. He corrects his words,
"I mean-- That was very wrong indeed, boys. Very wrong of you."
"Now, Harry, Y/n, you must know all about Muggles."
We nod in reply to Mr.Weasley
"Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?"
Harry and I are stumped for a second and we glance at the other hesitation in our eyes on wether or not we should know this, but saved by the bell an owl cries and we hear a thud on the window.
"Well, that'll be Errol with the post." Ron says.
"Fetch it, will you, Percy, please?" Mrs. Weasley asks.
"Errol. He's always doing that" Percy complains.
"Look, it's our Hogwarts letters. They've sent us Y/n and Harry's as well." Percy says almost impressed.
"Dumbledore must know you're here. Doesn't miss a trick, that man." Mr. Weasley smiles
"No. -This lot won't come cheap." George says
"The spell books alone are very expensive." Fred shakes his head.
"We'll manage." Mrs. Weasley smiles at them looking over Ron's shoulder at his list.
   "Well there's only one place we're going to get all of this." I look up at her wondering if she's talking about some where besides Diagonally.
   "Diagonally." Yay I was right wait...
How are we going to get there?