Gryffindor vs Slythrin

Your Pov.
   I wasn't nervous... I was slightly petrified. I barely touched my food I was so scared.
"Come on you two need to eat some toast..."
"Ron's right you two need your strength..."
"Not hunger." We say playing with our food.
     Snape walks by our table and stops behind Harry.
    "Good luck today you two." He says giving us a weird looking smirk or smile.
    "Then again since you've proven yourself against a troll a little game of quittich should be easy work, even if it is against Slytherin."
He looks at me then walks away... Limping.
"That explains the blood..." Harry says.
"Blood?" Hermione and I question.
"Listen..." He says and we all lean in.
"Last night, I'm guessing Snape let the troll in as a diversion so he could get past that dog, but he got bit that's why he's limping."
He declared.
"But why would anyone go near that dog?" Hermione asks aloud confused.
"I know! The day we was at Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of the vault said something about Hogwarts business very secret!" I say
"Yes!" He agrees
"So your saying..." Hermione starts.
"That that's what the dog is guarding.Thats what Snape wants." We declare.
We suddenly hear an owl and we look up two packages drop down on the table.
"Little early for mail don't you think?" Hermione says.
"But... But we don't ever get mail..." We look at each other.
"Let's open it." Ron says
We all start unwrapping the two packages to find brooms, not really.
"It's a broomstick!" Harry and I say.
"Not just a broom mates, it's a Nimbus 2000!" Ron exclaims.
"But who-"
I look up at where the owl went and saw... 😱 ✨o✨ professor McGonasass!
She smiles at us I give a nod in 'thanks'
I look over at Harry smirking.
"Time for some quittich."
~time skip before game on play form brought to you by Wood's "comforting" words~
     I stood next to Wood with Harry on the other side of him.
"You two scared?" He asks glancing at us both.
"A little." We admit in sync.
"It's alright I felt the same way before my first game."
"What happened?" Harry asked
"Ah I don really remember I took a bludger to the head two minutes in. Woke up in the hospital a week later."
I turn my head and twist it side ways slowly at Wood wide eyed.
Then turn my attention to the opening door shaking my head at wood trying to be comforting.
We mount our Broomsticks as we fly around the flag poles about to get into position Jordan comes into the announcement.
   "Hello, and Welcome to Hogwart's First Quittich game of the season!"
  We hear people cheer the cowards saying Slytherin and Griffyndor. I look down smiling at my friends and fellow students I catch a few Slytherin glaring at me.
    My eyes locked in on a certain blond one my 11 year old crush sense unable to control I feel a small blush rise on my cheeks as I get into position.
    "The players take their positions." Jordan says "As Madam Hooch steps out onto the field to begin the game!"
    Slytherin final take position onsite of us.
  Madam Hooch looks up at us with her golden eyes.
  "Now I want a Nice, clean, game." She eyes us all as the Slytherin look at each other.
  Opening the box I can see the buldger fighting for freedom I take a shaky breath the Slytherin eye me down like I'm fresh meat.
   "Now remember the snitch is worth 150 points, the seeker who catches the snitch ends the game." I look up at Harry as the snitch flys in front of them then flys off.
     "The Quaffle is released and the game  begins!"  I dove after the Quaffle as people bumped into each other grabing it and flying out of there. I doge a couple Slytherin as one comes and bumps me. My grip on the Quaffle was like a dog with a bone, I wasn't giving it up just yet.
       I fly toward the goal diving two more players them now on my tail I aim for the middle hop and throw and-
   "Y/n Potter socered! Ten points to Griffyndor!"
   I smile as Harry gives me a clap almost falling off his broom and continues his search for the snitch.
   "Well done!" I hear Hagrid yell to me.
  "Slytherin takes the Quaffle. Bletching passes to captain Marcuse Flint."
I go to take the quaffle as he comes back and kicks me.
   As people give a displeased noise as I spiral back then regain myself.
  I see Marcuse throw the Quaffle, but Wood flips his broom knocking the Quaffle away from the goal. I can feel the sneer Marcuse gives Wood as Wood smirks back.
   I fly with Angle as we throw the Quaffle back and forth as the Slytherin players try to get it.
    I go behind the goal and throw it to her to give someone else a chance of scoring and she throws it in making the shot the Keeper throwing her fist down in dismay.
    "Another ten points to griffyndor!"
  I smile. Hearing the crowds cheer.
   Because this is our Game.
   The same boy goes to throw the Quaffle at the goal kicking the other girl out of the way. Wood barely catches this one. But does throwing it back to angle.
     I think Wood has a crush~ I smile at the thought knowing they would make a cute couple then I look and see Marcuse grabbing a beaters bat and hitting a buldger at Wood.
    "Wood look out!" I shout.
Yet it was to late the buldger hits Wood in the stomach knocking him back hitting him in the head. I gasp as others boo the player for bad sportsmanship.
    I rush helping to score I see in angles eyes concern. She meets mine I give her a reassuring look as she focuses on the game.
   I see Marc- no Flint throw the Quaffle to the other jumping over top of Fred having it giving back to him. Throwing it into the hoop scoring.
    "10 points to Slytherin." Jordan states
"Take that side." Flints voice was gruff like two stones grinding glass shards.
   I have the Quaffle in hand as they both push-up against me, but my Determination was as strong as my grip. Throwing it to Angle she quickly flys it over and scores.
   "Ten points to Griffyndor."
   As soon as the one other boy got the Quaffle he had threw it up and hit it into the hop.
    After they had scored again it was all tied up 30 to 30.
   "Come on Harry find the bloody snitch." I whisper under my breath seeing him watching us.
    I see Harry take off and I know he sees the snitch, but suddenly his broom starts moving uncontrollably!
   "Oh no Harry please don't fall!" I say to myself  as I try to get the Quaffle sneaking glances at him.
   Hermione's Pov.
  "What's going on with Harry's Broomstick?!" Hagrid asks
  I look up at Harry through my binoculars and my sight travels to the teachers and lands on... Snape! He's making the right amount of eye contact with Harry and moving his lips.
   He's casting a spell on Harry's broom!
    "It's Snape! He's jinxing the Broom!" I tell Ron.
  "Jinxing the Broom! What do we do?!"
"Leave that to me." I quickly rush down the stairs and up the teachers stand.
   "Come on Hermione!"
    I go under and over to Snape's cloak. I look out and see Y/n looking scared and Harry HANGING ON TO HIS BROOM WIH JUST HIS HANDS?!
   Hang on Harry!
  Pulling out my wand i point it at his cloak.
"Lacarnum Inflamarae." His cloak quickly catches flame.
   "Fire! Your on fire!" One of the teachers yells.
   Snape stands up quickly stomping on it a few teachers falling backwards.
Your Pov.
  I look over at the teachers and see Snape stomping on his cloak I look near where the smoke was and see... Hermione? Nice one 10 points to Miss Granger lol Snape looks back at the field but first does a... HAIRFLIP?! 😱😭 all the teachers are pimps!
Anyway I look back and see Harry back on his broomstick riding neck and neck with the other seeker Hagrid yelling, " Go! Go! Go!"
They go down and half way down the other seeker pulls up while Harry goes full down and dips up surfing on the broom he goes forward to get it and- flips! He gets up dizzy and looks like he's about to hurl.
   "Oh dear.." But when he spits out what it was was the snitch!
"He's got the snitch! Harry Potter revives 150 points for catching the snitch!"
Madam Hooch Blows her whistle,
"Griffyndor wins!" She calls raising her hand.
  He raises it high everyone cheers as I fly down quickly dropping my broom and hugging  my brother.
  "We won." He says hugging me with his other arm.
   "We won."
As we listen to the cheers.

((I'm soooooooo soooooooo sooooooooo sooooooo sorry guys for taking so long if it makes you feel better this chapter was over 1500 words? Anyway sorry next chapter will be on June 20th or sometime around that promise! Love ya guys! ~ Author~Chan))