Oh Boy

Your Pov.
I was reading my book while Hedwig was making noise in her cage and Harry was trying to claim her. I sigh and look over at Harry's bed and noticed the photo album on his bed open, but on a page with The 4 of us. I smile for a moment until I hear Uncle Vernon.
"POTTERS!!"
   "Now you've done it." Harry scolded Hedwig
    Vernon barged in and turned toward Harry,
"I'm warning you, if you can't control that bloody bird, it'll have to go." He demanded stomping one foot on the ground and walked out of the room.
"But she's bored. If I could only let her out for an hour or two." He asked in his most broaden tone following him down the stairs((no idea what that word means but I just feel like it makes me sound more mature in my writing lol))
I roll my eyes and follow him
"Ha! So you two can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No sir!" He laughed as we both frowned.
"We haven't had any messages from any of my friends, not one, all summer." I say sadly.
Ever since the summer started no ones written to us, not even Sydney.
"Who would want to be friends with you?" Dudley asks with a look of disgusts while his mother had finished jelling his hair. People with brains I think as I glare at him. Vernon continued, "I should think you'd be a little more grateful. We've raised you since you were a baby, given you the food off our table, even let you have Dudley's second bedroom, purely out of the goodness of our hearts." I roll my eyes behind the book.
    A) they could have just put us in foster care or something B) they only give us food because they have to or they'll get arrested and C) they only gave us Dudley's SECOND bedroom because of their bullshit theory that it would stop the owls.
    I look over to see Dudley in the kitchen eyeing down the cake.
"Not now bopkins, for when the Masons arrive." Aunt Petunia says motioning him into the living room.
   "Which should be any minute. Ahem. Now, let's go over our schedule once again, shall we? Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be?"
  "In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home." She says sickly sweet. I stand next to Harry rolling my eyes. Again.
Uncle Vernon nods in approval then looks at Dudley, "Good. And, Dudley you will be?"
"I'll be waiting to open the door." He acts saying in a mock gentleman like voice. Vernon puts his hands together
"Excellent." He says proudly.
Everyone looks at the two of us giving glares of expectations, "And you two?" He says lowly
"Well be in our bedroom, making no noise and pretending that we don't exist." We say sassily.
Uncle Vernon gives us a hard look,
"Too right you will. With any luck, this could well be the day I make the biggest deal of my career. And you will not mess it up."
"Now upstairs." He says pointing at them. I roll my eyes and follow Harry with my fingers pinched at where I was reading in the book.
As we went up the stairs and approached our room, we could hear someone or something happily calling out, "Hahaha!"'s and
"Hoohoo!"'s and judging by the sound of springs they were jumping on our beds. It wasn't a loud thud so it either was a small child or a small creature. It could speak properly so it wasn't a child then that mean- Harry opened the door to revile a creature with big ears and big eyes with a small body in a sack make shift to be some type of clothing. It got off our bed and took a bow.
"Y/n and Harry Potter. Such an honour it is." It said.
I looked upon the creature wide eyed and let out a shaky breath.
"Oh boy." I say and close the door us.

((SO THIS IS BOOK TWO SORRY IF ITS SHORT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE QUICKLY SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN MOTIVATED!!!! ALRIGHT PEACE!!!!)))