Oh no the evil shower of mail!

Same pov. Still.
It was summer and almost the end it was a week before our birthday, but we weren't expecting anyone or anything... But Harry and celebrate together! By sneaking into Duddly's toy room and play with all of his electoral devices it's really fun on those nights I actually stole Duddly's phone as a 'present' from the Dursley's. Today was Monday aka mail day! So like usual Harry got the mail to my surprise he gave me a pice of mail! We both sat down eyeing our letters confused by how pacific it was! (it's been so long I can't remember the Dursley's names and where they live.) Duddly saw the letters he toke them from our hands!
  "Dad Harry and y/n got a letter!" He gave his father the letter
   " give it back its mine!" We both yelled it actually felt good... To be able to say something was yours and no one else could have it... I wanted that 'it' back now!
Uncle had an amused look on his face as he opened the letter both uncle and Aunt eyes widen as they looked from the letters to us.
" Cupboard now!" He ordered
-~💫 timeskip brought to you by Hogwarts owls💫~-
We're in our cupboard pretending to be asleep... Well I'm not sure about Harry his acting is to realistic to me, but we're listening to Uncle and Aunt talk after sending Duddly to his room.
"What do we do?!" Panicked aunt
"..."
"We promised to keep them away from this kind of thing!"
"Remain calm my dear..."
"..."
"..."
"..."
"I've got it!"
"What?"
"We'll hide it from them!"
"Oh...that may work, we just have to last until their school is in secession!"
"Exactly see my dear we'll be fine."
I lowered my head on the pillow as they walked by and once I heard their door shut I shot up.
"So that's their plan, huh?" I heard Harry say
"Yep."
"We're going to get our letters back aren't we?" Ah... There's that our word again it gives me a fuzzy feeling when I hear it now.
"Now I wouldn't be the sneaky twin if I got caught in action you know that..."
"Your going to see if it's in the mail again tomorrow aren't you?"
I giggle a little
"Totally."
-~💫 timeskip brought to you by Mcgonasass💫~-
Tuesday aka owl poop day:

Uncle was halfway out the door when aunt kissed his cheek... Then screamed.
We rushed to the window and saw thousands maybe millions of owls! They were quite beautiful actually... They all had our letters! They also had a meal before coming here... Uncle's car... Was covered in owl poop! But that was pretty funny though, but one problem. Where would they leave the mail? Uncle blocked our mail slot! Well I guess we'll just wait and see...

-~💫 timeskip brought to you by an insane uncle💫~-
Wednesday aka moving to a new room:
"I don't want them to sleep in my room!" Duddly complained about us moving into his toy room. I was amused by this so keep it up Duddly!
" Sweetest I'm sorry, but they have too." Aunt replied that wasn't the answer Duddly wanted so he stomped up to his room I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing same with Harry.
As we entered the room I saw two twin beds set up their with a few bored games and a dresser. I being a girl at my age waited for aunt to leave when she shut the door Harry and I looked at each then smiled.
We both ran to a bed and started jumping on them being under weight we didn't make a single noise! It was so much fun after about an hour we collapsed on the bed.
"Y/n?"
"Yes Harry?"
"Do think Mum and Dad are watching down on us?"
"..." I was silent for a minute I never really thought about mum and dad in a while... I guess I didn't have time...
"Y/n?" Harry said bringing me back from my thoughts
"Harry mum and dad are proud of us to be this strong, this harsh lifestyle we've grown up in is what will make us know right from wrong selfish to selfless we will do plenty of amazing things I can tell you that they watch down on us proud of keeping our heads held high.. So Harry go to sleep proud tonight for we will succeed in this life..."
"..."
"..."
"*snore*"
I smile to myself and stand up turning off the lights and head to bed in an actual bed.

Sunday aka the day uncle lost his mind:
It was Sunday and Uncle has actually lost it as Harry gave Aunt coffee I gave a cup to Uncle who looked like he had just come back from an asylum!
"Ah... Sunday Sunday Sunday! Why is so special Duddly?"
Duddly shrugs
"Because there's no mail on Sunday." Harry and I said
"That's right you two! No mail no letters..."
He had spent the week burning or ripping our letters what was so important we couldn't know!
"No mail-" Uncle was cut off as a letter just flew into his face...wait those are our letters!
We heard a rumble come from the fireplace suddenly a ton of our letters came flying in to the living area! Letters there letters there letters ever where!
Harry and I were the first to jump into action we hopped up on the coffee table and tried to grab a letter from the air.
When we each got one uncle went to grab us, but we were quicker although this mans determination was stronger we had made it to the hallway before we were caught and he held us down.
"That's it we're going on vacation!" He shouted.
Monday Rainy days:
Boom! Thunder crashed again Happy birthday to us we get to go on an island of rocks in a small shack sleeping on the floor. Harry and I decided to celebrate our 11 birthday by drawing a cake. It was in the ash from the fire place.
"Happy birthday y/n."
"Happy birthday Harry."
"We'll make a wish."
As we blew 'out the candles ' I wished for someone or something to take us away from here for good!
Bang bang! Something was banging on the door this woke everyone up! Uncle came down with a shotgun WHERE DID HE GET THAT!? Oh wait from home.
As Harry and I hid. I hid behind the couch while he hid behind the fireplace.
BANG! The door came down and there stood a man at least 10 feet tall!
He looked kinda angry... And had a large beard. Well then let's see how this plays out...

(( oh! We're at the part! Well next update will be Monday or Tuesday I don't know which but I will work on it I promise!))