Dragons and Snitches

Your pov.
I lay my head on the table tried as Hermione went around the library and the boys were looking through more books.
     "I had you looking the wrong section! How could I be so stupid!" I sit up straight startled as She drops a rather tall, but not to thick book onto the table.
"I checked it out weeks ago to do a bit of light reading." She says Ron stares wide eyed.
     "This is light reading?" Hermione and I roll our eyes at his words.
    "The book isn't as big as it seems."  I say.
    She flips open the book,
"Nicolas Flamel was the only known maker of the Philosophers Stone."
      "The what?" Harry and Ron say
       "Honestly don't you two read?" She asks.
      "What does the Stone do?" I ask.
      "Well it says the Philosopers Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers, it'll transform any metal into pure gold and make the elixir of life, which will make the consumer immortal."
      "Immortal?" Ron asks raising an eyebrow.
     "It means you'll never die." Hermione answers
   "I know what it means!" Harry shushes Ron while I roll my eyes
   Their so married.
    She continued, "The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr Nicolas Famel, a local alchemist who last year celebrated his 665th birthday."she looks up at us,
    "That's what's Fluffly's guarding, that's what under the trap door, that's what On the Third floor. The stone." She says finishing her small almost poetic speech.
    Harry looks at me then at Ron and I feel it too. The weight of the world is coming down on us now, but then again when hasn't it been?
     -~✨ time skip brought to you by my sleepy self stay awake eyes✨~-
      Later on into the day we all agreed to meet up and go to Hagrid's determined to get more information, but I decided to leave early. Dumb, I know, but it felt nice to have a nice walk outside at night under the moon light. We didn't have to go to Hagrid's until an hour from now, and if I was carful I could have an enjoyable evening to myself. My one hand was in my pocket fiddling with the necklace. Again. I've been doing this since i had been to scared to put back on.
    I sigh it was stupid to be scared of little images. I take the necklace out of my pocket and look at it. It looked like it was changing seasons it would go from losing leaves off branches to snowing to blossoming new leaves to being a tree again. It stayed the emerald green just it formed a new silhouette.
    I take worry look at it then... I put it on.
     It felt like lightning had struck me as I see pictures of Harry and I Hermione and Ron, then I see Draco er Malfoy... The images stop and I really see him. He looked older. His hair wasn't as jelled back, still looked stupid just not rich boy stupid. I laugh and then realized how easy it was to slow down the images. I almost scrolled to the next one. It was A Harry, he was happy,  I didn't care who he was looking at while he was happy, but my brother was happy and was laughing. That's all I want to see. I put on a genuine warm smile and stop the images, how I'm able to do this I'm not sure, but I did it. I look over behind up and see Ron, Hermione, and Harry all speeding to Hagrid's. I run up behind them then step past to start knocking on the door.
    Hagrid opens the door,
   "Hagrid." Harry says.
     "Oh Hello," he replies, "sorry don't mean to be rude, but I'm in no current state to be entertain' today." He goes shut the door.
    "We know about the Philosophers Stone!" We call. He reopens it,
    "Oh." He leaves it open and we all enter. I shut the door taking off my jacket cloak thing.
    "We think Snape is trying to steal it." Harry starts as I take a seat next to Hermione on a big chair.
   "Blimey you all aren't still on about that are ya?" He says.
   "Hagrid we know he's after the Stone, we just don't know why." I state.
   "Snape is one of the teachers protecting the Stone, He's not about to steal it." Hermione and I look at each other in a silent understanding of what this meant.
    The boys though did not.
   "What?" Harry asked.
     "Come on now I'm a bit preoccupied today."
    "Wait a minute, one of the teachers?" Harry asks again.
    "Of course," Hermione calls out, "there are other things defending the Stone aren't there?" I nod along.
    "Spells and enchantments." I say then look up in disgust as Fang starts licking Ron's face.
    "That's right, but anit nobody gonna get past Fluffly." He laughs "anit a soul knows how except for me and Dumbledore, I should not have told you that I should not have told you that." He says looking down at the ground contemplating life.
      All of the sudden the pot in the fire started to rattle. I look over raising an eyebrow as Hagrid reached into the pot.
    My eyes go wide as I see the bronze colored egg. Hagrid fought the heat switching the egg hand to hand. Placing it on the table we all gather around it.
    Harry looks at it questionable then speaks, " uh Hagrid? What exactly is that?"
   Hagrid starts trying to look for a reasonable answer.
    "That its uh- it's um..." I kept quiet knowing what it was, but decided to let Ron says his one line for this chapter,
     "I know what that is, but Hagrid how'd you get one?" He asks.
    "I won it off a stranger I meet at the pub seemed quite glad to get rid of it as a matter of fact." I put on a disappointed motherly look then the egg started to move. I could hear the sound of cracking. The egg exploded with the sound of glass shards then long and behold. Was a baby dragon. It took gentle yet clumsy steps and turned toward Hagrid giving a soft squawk at him.
   "Is that... A dragon?" Hermione looked at Hagrid hoping her eyes deceive her.
    "That's not just a dragon," Ron says, "that's a Norwegian bridgback, my brother Charlie works with these in Romania."
    "Isn't he beautiful?" Hagrid ask tears in his eyes as The dragon waddled a little toward him. "Oh bless him look he knows his mummy." He gives a chuckle scratching the side of his neck, "Hello Norbert."
  "Norbert?" Harry questions.
    "Well he's got to have a name don't he?" Ron holds back a laugh as Hagrid plays with Norbert, tickling under his neck when-
        *hic up poooooph*
        He light Hagird's beard on fire.
   "Oh! Oh!" Hagrid pats it out the gives a small nervous laugh, "he got to be trained up a bit of course." We all look at each other concerned for Hagrid's sake.
    "Whose that?" We all look at the window and there's Draco bloodily Malfoy. Looking in at us.
     "Malfoy." Harry and I say
    "Oh dear." Hagrid replied knowing how Malfoy's are. Prats.
    "We should go." I say Hagrid nods agree.
    "Yes it's best to leave now before he can bring anyone to prove you're out of bed." We all get up,
     "Thanks for having us Hagrid and congratulations with Norbert." We say grabbing our cloaks we all walk out the door and toward the school building when we started speed walking down the halls when we got cut off. By Professor McGonasass.
   "And where's is it you three have been?" Malfoy comes over to side of her with a smug look on his face.
    Well shit.
  We walked with The professor to her classroom. She crosses her arms.
    "You four I'm very disappointed in you, especially you two Miss. Granger and Miss. Potter." She says I felt my stomach sink when she said the word disappointed.
    "As punishment for being out after hours. You five will spend tomorrow night in detention." Draco speaks up.
    "I'm sorry Professor, but did you say you five?" He asks as if he wasn't out of bed.
    "Yes Mr Malfoy you too were out of bed."
    I smirk because he's plan back fired on him. He scowls.
   "Now then all of you back to bed." She says and we turn around to got to our beds.
   Next time we're taking the invisibility cloak.

((IM DOING WELL WITH UPDATES IM TRYING TO FINISH THE BOOK BY AT LEAST CHRISTMAS PEACE GUYS!!!!!)))))