The Great Escape

Your Pov.
     For some reason the Dursley's believed that locking our window on the second story would some how make us not go to Hogwarts even though magical people appear to allow us too, but still they put bars on our windows and extra locks.
     I sigh both Harry and I stuck in our room we hadn't much to talk about and we're bored out of our minds. It was night time and I was currently pacing trying to figure a way to get to Hogwarts. I suddenly hear someone coming up the steps and Uncle Vernon bangs on the door.
   "Stop pacing in there and go to sleep!" He shouted. I sigh and crawl into bed.
    "Any ideas?" Harry asks
    "Not a single one." I say Harry looks down in defeat.
   "Don't worry Harry I don't think they'd forget about us we just need to wait a little is all." I smile at him and he smiles back slightly.
It was about the middle of the night when Harry and I were awoken to an extremely loud motor and bright headlights. I sit up rubbing my eyes awake yawning looking out the window to be greeted by a family of red haired Weasley's.
  "Hiya, Harry. Hiya Y/n." Ron greeted us in the flying car with his brothers, Fred and George Weasley.
"Ron. Fred. George." Harry greeted them,
"What are you all doing here?!" I ask looking at the car in amazement.
"Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on, get your trunks." Ron replies as if he did this every night.
"You better stand back." Ron warns hooking a grappling hook onto the bars of the window I pull Harry back and Ron motions the twins to go. They pull back toward us and I load Harry's trunk and then throw in mine as Harry grabbed Hedwig.
"Let's go!" Fred and George whisper shouted.
"Potters!" I heard Vernon shout from the door.
"Dad, what's going on?." Dudley cried
"Go. Go. Go." They all cried I pushed Harry toward the car and I turn around toward the door.
"Dad, hurry up." I hear Dudley and the last couple of locks unlock.
"Come on. Come on, Y/n , hurry up!" I turn back to the car and rush quickly to the window
"Petunia, their escaping!" I jump and Harry and Ron pull me in.
"We've got you, Y/n. Come here!" They say Uncle Vernon grabs my leg.
"Unhand me!" I shout.
"No, girl!" He tried to yank me in and I struggled kicking at him.
"You two and that bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere!"
"Get off!" I shouted.
"Drive!" Harry shouted
"Right. Right!" The twins said as they pulled off with Vernon still on my legs I kicked him off and he fell out of the window.
"No! No! No! No!" He shouted falling into the plants at the bottom of the window.
"Dad!" Was the last thing I heard as I got in the car slamming the door.
I laugh slightly looking over at Harry and Ron. Ron then perks up
"By the way, you two, happy birthday."
I smiled at Harry we were finally 12 and just pulled off the greatest escape ever.