The Girl in my dreams

Your Pov.
   After the game as much as I wanted to investigate I just couldn't after that nerve wracking game and my brothers almost death. So I decide to talk to some of my friends, it had turned out Luna was just visiting Hogwarts with her father and was given the robes to fit in a little more. They were there for something about the forbidden forest... I didn't really know, but I know she's coming back here next year.
    Back to what I was doing lol I was walking around looking for something to do until it was time for dinner. When I saw something brown in a bush.
      "What..." I approached the bush and leaned in to see it was a brown diary of some sort.
   "Hm... It would a shame if this wasn't read..." My Slytherin side was starting to show off a bit as I opened the diary and read;
Dear who ever finds this,
  You are now cursed with someone who would have been in your shoes in this universe. Now screw you I'm going to bed also this is a filler chapter.
             Love,
              Author-Chan
I blinked a couple of times and slowly seat the book down.
  As I walked away and went to find Harry that book started to bother me in my mind.
It could be real... My thoughts had repeated and I kinda believed it I mean we're at a school for witch craft and wizardry! This chainmail stuff was nothing to doubt to actually happen.
     Ugh... It doesn't matter. I looked around and saw no one was around.
   I hear the bell for dinner and I Sigh as I walked around towards the doors of the school...By walked I mean i was running because well... FOOD TIME!!!
   I stopped running once I reached the doors and i walk into it.
     "Just another day..."
-~✨ time skip brought to you by Draco and Harry's undying love in fanfics XD✨~-
     I had gone off to bed right after dinner because I had started to gain a head ach as I walked around.
    I sigh as I get dressed thinking about What all Hagrid had said trying to find out what it was they were keeping locked up as I drift off to sleep.
I was suddenly in a shop I couldn't remember the name of to see
   "Draco?" I said confused but, it seemed like he couldn't hear me. He looked a little older. He was about to grab a book. Wait we were required that this year if I'm not mistaken. Until a girl with long black hair had knocked him down grabbing the book.
   Draco at first had seemed upset until he looked at the girl who from what I could see was almost in tears.
     He said somethings I couldn't hear no matter how hard i tried And then it started to fade. I was now on a train the girl was talking to another female a little older now seeing her whole face I saw her dark blue eyes. She was pretty I would had to her that.
The other female had run off to some where as the girl looked around for a seat I followed her to see she enters a compartment with Draco in it.
I still am unable to hear everything.
It fades out again and were at the school she's sitting at a table. That's all I'm able to see it fades out again this time quicker I'm unable to see anything as the dream it's self seemed to be spinning until it came to hard stop I stumble even if it's a dream as I look around I'm in a forest.
"What..." I speak as I walk forward where I see a shining light. I see the girl sitting there surrounded by animals of all sorts, but she looked older. Her eyes seemed a bit lighter and her hair the same she had also grown in height.
This time instead of being ignored by the girl she looks at me and actually speaks.
"Hi..." She says smiling softly I'm slightly startled.
"Y-you can see me?!" She laughs at my confused expression.
"Yes... I'm Astoria. And welcome to our world."
   "Woah... So your like another version of our world."
   "I could say the same about you yes."
   "This is so cool it's like we're in a different book!" ((NOOOOO THE FOURTH WALL!!!!))
    "I guess you could say that."
    "Wait... How did I get here?"
     "I sent the book to you, you touched it so I could tell you something very important."
   "What is it?!" I ask thinking about that maybe our worlds are gonna crash or something dangerous happened.
    She stood up and got to my level.
    "Y/n... About Draco... I need you to do one thing for him."
  "Yeah?" She cupped my cheek like a mother would to her daughter.
    "Don't give up on him."
  I awoke breathing heavily at how real that felt as I looked out at the window at the moon.
   The words repeated in my mind.

     I won't...

((DONE IM SORRY IT WAS SHORT!!!!
This character was stolen from @soulkid7 thank you so much for the idea and letting me borrow your charter and scenes from your book! Go check out their books "The Sorting Hat Conundrum" and sequel. "Imprisoned Feelings" for more of Astoria Greengrass! I didn't write all the Draco and her scenes because I wanted you guys to go check them out your self! again sorry it was short! Also that fourth wall break do you guys want more fanfic crossovers as fillers? If so send me the name and you got yourself a crossover of any type! I'm gonna go write more see you guys in the next chapter!))