Who went bump in the night?

((Stupid tittle I know. I'm uploading more later I just thought this would be a nice thing on a Sunday morning to wake up to is all. Lol))
  Your Pov.
    After a day full of unwrapping gifts, eating, and playing in the snow.
     I was exhausted, but when you hear something go bump in the night. You GET OUT OF BED!!!!
     Like this for example;
    There I was lying in my bed wrapped up in my blankets. I didn't have to worry about any test or homework or anything. I was relaxed half asleep, but because of my insomnia I was still half awake. At 12:00 am.
  That's when I heard a chair from downstairs bump. My over protective sister instincts kicking in. I assume the worst and put on my slippers racing across the room grabbing my wand and run to the door opening it up. And rushing down the steps.
    I see a chair knocked over with Harry and his invisibility cloak.
   I frown, "really?" I ask holding out a hand.
    He smiles awkwardly as a way of saying oops.
   "You're going to the restricted section aren't you?" I question knowing the answer.
    "Yeah..." I sigh pushing my lips together then laugh and ruffle my brothers hair.
   "Don't get caught." Then I returned back to my warm bed.
   I blink once...
   Sleep feels nice.
   I blink twice....
     Maybe just for a moment...
   I blink three times....
    I could sleep...
  "Y/N!!!!" I wake up startled by the sound of my twin's voice.
"WAH!!?- oh hey Harry whaz up?" I yawn still half asleep. He excitedly pulled on my arm.
   "You have to see this Y/n!"
   "Alright alright just calm down..." I say putting on my slippers and grabbing my wand.
      I get pulled most the way by Harry when he leads me into a room with a mirror.
     "Do you see them?!?" I looked into the Mirror only seeing Harry and I.
    "Harry I don't see anything.."
    "Here." He moved out of the mirrors "view", but then I see someone.
      Or three I someones, there was Harry, his wife who looked an awful lot like an older Ginny, a blonde man, and myself. We were all happy having dinner.
    "Do you see them?!?" I look at Harry.
   "Harry.... Who am I supposed to be looking at?"
   "Our parents!" I look back at the mirror and still it's the same thing. I look up cravings in the stone around it.
    This mirror shows our deepest desires.
    "Harry... This mirror shows our deepest desires.... Only sometimes do we see the same things." I state he burrowed his brow.
   "You... You don't want mum or dad?"
  I smile sadly at Harry.
   "Harry. I would pay the world to see Mum and Dad alive, but I would pay the universe to see you happy. That's what my greatest desire is for us both to be happy and married. To have good lives. That's what I want. That's what I desire." I see Harry tear up. I hold out my arms for a hug.
     "Come here." I pull him in, petting his hair.
    "It's alright Harry. You're ok. I'm ok. We're ok." I rock him saying words of comfort.
        We are the Potter twins.
         We are the chosen ones.
         We may take down our enemies.
          We may seem strong.
           But we are children.
           Only 11 we are.
           And I Y/n Potter.
            Am just a kid
             And life is a nightmare.