Trolls Suck

It was Halloween we've been practicing for the spring games in the fall then taking break for the winter and it was so much fun!
We finished Charms and Hermione had one upped Ron and he seemed a little embarrssed.
"It's Leviosa, not Leviosu." He made fun of Hermione for trying to help him.
They all laugh and Hermione pushed past them running off.
"I think she heard you..." Harry Said awkwardly. I look at him and tilt my head.
"No she was just in a hurry." I say sarcastically and I shook my head in disappointment of them both and run after Hermione. What an amazing way start Halloween. I then ran into the girls bathroom.

   Harry's Pov. ((And time skip Because it's going to be adorable I hope))
       Oh gosh I hope Hermione's okay. We had arrived at dinner nor Y/n or Hermione came into the dinning hall. I looked at a girl from Hufflepuff who had just walked in.
  "Do you know where Hermione and Y/n are?"
  "Hm? Oh yes their in the bathroom I'm wondering what made Hermione so upset!"
  I see Ron walk into the dinning hall and sit down next to me. He looks slightly guilty in his eyes now. Half way through the meal Ron didn't eat much... Now I'm not Y/n and can freaking sneak into people's minds and read their faces, but I know Ron is upset over Hermione. I was about to ask him about it when.
   "Troll! Troll in the Dungeons!"
Everyone stares at professor Quirrell.
"I thought you should know." He then collapsed. It takes everyone a second to process  this then... The screaming started.
  "Quite!" Dumbledore shouted.
We all got quite fast
"Perfects lead their houses to their dormitories. Teachers follow me to the dungeons."
As we all walked up I realized that Y/n and Hermione were still in the girls bathroom.
I quickly grabbed Ron's arm and pulled him aside.
"What?"
"Hermonie and Y/n don't know about the troll!"
The realization hit his face like a brick and we rushed to the girls bathroom.
Your Pov.
As I sat their with Hermione we both had pretty much told our life stories and had red stained faces we left the stall and then we saw... It was tall... Green... And ugly. A. Mountain Troll. I quickly push Hermione past the troll to the door in hopes she would at least escape or get help and then I ducked to the other stall as I see the troll bring down his wooden bat and I cover my head.
  "Y/n!" I see Ron, Hermione, and Harry there before I closed my eyes ruble falling all over me.
"*cough* Hey a little help?!" I cried crawling under a sink. I see Harry and Ron throw wood at the troll as Hermione is in a panic and drops her wand that rolls under the sinks and to me. She looks up at the troll and dashes next to me as the troll brought his bat down on a sink next to us.
We both scream slightly I almost peed. Not a good thing!
Then Harry grabs a hold of the troll's bat trying to get unstuck for now being on the troll's head, the troll had shaken Harry so much Harry's wand got shoved up the Troll's nose!
"Do something!" He cried
"Like what?!" Ron replied panicked
"Anything!" As Ron takes out his own wand. Hermione calls out the same spell from class doing the wand motions with her hand as Ron copies her and cast the spell at the Trolls club making it float up right as he was about to hit Harry.
The bat fell and hit the Troll on his crown. ((Head feeling British))
Hermione and I crawl out from under the sink.
"Is he... Dead?" Ron asks
"No..." I say as Harry takes his wand from the troll's nose.
"Ugh!" I gagged slightly at the sight of the Troll's snot on the wand.
As Harry wiped the snot away Professors Snape, McGonasass, and Quarrel came rushing in most likely from hearing the commotion.
"Explain yourselves!" McGonasass exclaims
"Well you see-" we were about to start until Hermione interrupted us.
"It's my fault professor."
"Say what now?" I say
"I read about Mountain Troll's in a book and thought I could take it on myself. If it hadn't been for Harry, Ron, and Y/n I probably would be dead..." Hermione LIED!
"Well now... 5 points from Gryffindor... For your serious lack of judgment."
   "As for you three 5 points..."
She glanced at the Troll.
"Will be awarded each to Gryffindor... For sheer dumb luck! Not many people, exspeacily a first year student,  could defeat a full grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale."
   "Now off to bed."
"Yes Professor." We all left hearing the final roar we'll hear from that Mountain Troll.. Again.

((IM SOOOO SORRY! I've had to work on other books and i got grounded so many times! Please forgive me! Anyway please comment I love talking to you guys and getting fed back! So comment how are you guys? Bye until next chapter))