Pens

Your Pov.

      You ever have moments of your life where you wish you didn't exist? Yeah, big mood at this point to be honest.
       It was a normal day to go to class, the incident of the previous night still in mind and around the student body. I had not mind their striking curiosity of the incident, but something about being crowded was not fun. Yet, what did I expect? Every action has an equal opposite reaction (Hamilton). It wasn't that bad, what was horrible though was the pen incident.
           Siting there in Charms I had realized because it was our first day of classes Professor Flitwick was going to let us have an easy day of just a couple notes so I had taken out the one thing no wizard has apparently seen- a pen. Everyone. Went. Nuts.
     "Hey Y/n, whats that?" One student, I believe her name is Penny, had questioned. I raised an eye brow.
   "It's... a pen?" Everyone turned to look now.
   "Whats it do?"
    "It writes things"
   "Can I see?" By now a huddle had been formed and I shrunk in my seat.
   "Um... sure," I grabbed a piece of parchment from the pile in between Penny and I, then began to write the sentence, "this is a pen."
     It blew their minds. I was suddenly surrounded by different questions,
"How does it work?"
  "Where's the ink?!"
"Is it magic?!"
   "Alright calm down! I'll explain," I then proceeded to take the pen apart and people had gasped.
     "Okay," I point to the ink holder, "this part keeps the ink inside of it so you don't have to dip it constantly." I heard a couple of awes as I then pointed to the cap.
  "This cap is like the pens hat, it makes sure the ink doesn't dry out," I continues to the plastic, "this plastic makes it easier to keep together and to grip."
  "Are there more then one?!"
         To sum up my first class day- I gave a lesson the entire day in every class to each pureblooded witch and wizard. That's when I realized why half bloods and muggle bornes don't bring pens to Hogwarts.

((Hey guys with summer coming up I should be updating a ton more, hope you liked this short story)))