Is it Screaming time?

Your Pov.

"life is a highway, I'm going my way all night long," I mumble walking down the halls, searching for the annoying blonde. Half of me wanting to punch him in the face for sending spells at my brother, but the other half wanting to thank him for it after what he had said to me. We had to figure out more weaknesses on our enemy. I was reminded of Woods' words, "Find the weak point and attack, attack, attack." He was more into offensive moves, shockingly for a defensive player. I watch as a strange figure starts sprinting towards me and for a moment I'm horrified.

"Y/n! I found it!" He calls out down the empty hall as I stare at the maniac before me.

"D-Draco? Found what!?" I call back as he was only half way to me and I can make out a book in his hand. He has it turned open to a page of a giant snake and a rooster?

What the hell did he find?!

Draco had ended up dragging me down the halls into the library so he didn't appear "like a nerd reading a book" in his common room. Always a sucker for up keeping appearances, I kind of hated that about him.

"Here's what I found about "the enemy" let's call it, has an enemy as well- spiders" Draco begins like a nerd, "It's fatal weakness is a roosters call- they originated from a toad hatching a chicken egg."

"A roosters call? That seems easy enough right, Hagrid has a rooster! His name is Benny!"

"That's perfect, but how exactly do we find the enemy?" I scan the page and note the paragraph on spiders.

"Well if spiders can sense the Ba- the enemy then we'll just use the spiders."

"What?"

"I'll explain that later right now all we need is a spider and a rooster. the worst enemies of a snake- shocking."

-~ Timeskip brought to you by Harry Potter Wiki, how I know these things ~-

"Hagrid! Hagrid!" I call out to the half Giant who was working hard on some kind of box.

"Ah, Y/n, wha' can I do fer ya?"

"I need to borrow Benny! For..." I hadn't thought this through, "class.." Nice cover Y/n.

"Ah, I'm sorry there dear, I would lend you Benny if I could but uh," Hagrid looks with a firm look. "I'm afraid he's gone missing- actually all my roosters have! I have the three, but they've disappeared. I would be worried, but it ani't a first ya know?"

"They were two steps ahead of us- damn it." Draco slams his hand on the table in the common room.

"I know, what are we supposed to do now?" Draco looks almost helpless.

"I... I think maybe we should report this,"

"they'll shut down the school,"

"I know."

"They'll arrest your father."

"Shit... then that's it? We're screwed?"

"We could give it a minute, Hagrid's chickens may lay a rooster for spring?"

"By Spring someone will have already been killed."

"Shit, so is this it?"

"I... I don't know what else to do."

"I think I do," I get up off the coach and make my way to the Gryffindor common room to have a lovely conversation with one Ginny Weasley.

I make my way up the stairs to the girls dorms to see Ginny sitting on her bed writing in her diary.

"We need to talk," She looks at me disgusted.

"About what?"

"You know what. How did you open it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Ginny. Were you the one who opened the Chamber of secrets?" She looks at me in shock.

"No! How could you even dare to accuse me of something like that?! How would I have even done it?"

"Are you being serious with me?"

"Duh!' I'm starting to feel like I need to abort my mission of direct contact.

"Alright." I storm out of the room with my face fluster, what the hell was I thinking? Of course she wouldn't admit to it out loud or maybe... maybe she doesn't realize what's happening. Some sort of curse? I don't even know, but it's possible. However with how defensive she was maybe not. I needed to figure out how to get her to admit to it so I can help.

I'll figure it out over Christmas break

((Sorry for the short chapter, I'm planning to update more, to do that I need to push out these short ones to get to the bigger sections))