"Y/n, No" "Y/N, YES"

Your pov.

Wednesday's should consist of evaluating how your week is going and cooling down from taco Tuesday. Not scrapping tube worms off the potions tables with your twin brother who was mad at you for not hearing voices. Snape was in a pissy mood and so was Harry; what didn't help was when we were partnered up and Harry didn't speak to me the whole time. The lack of communication causing our progress to be too slow for Snape's liking. As punishment, the wet red and white worms was our new assignment.

I growl at the table as I jab the metal again under the sticky creature, it stubbornly refusing to budge. Snape had left a while ago, informing us he'd know if any funny business occurred.

"This sucks!" I complained loudly, roughly scrapping off the tube worm that went flying across the room from the momentum.

"That's why it's a punishment," Harry grumbled as he picked the worm off the floor, dropping into the given pale.

"No, not that," I set the scrapper down and sit on the cleaned off table, Harry focused on the last table, "I mean, this." I waved a hand between the space of him and I. Humming, he maintains his attention on the table.

"Uh huh."

"Harry, I'm serious. You've been ignoring me since the night of the attack."

"I haven't been ignoring-"

"Oh don't even trying bullshitting me right now. I'm your twin, it's insulting to the both of us." He rolls his eyes at me.

"Sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about." he scrapes the last tube worm off the table, tossing it into the pale, and placing the whole thing on top of Snape's desk.

"Seriously? The avoiding me, not speaking to me? Even today in potions, you didn't speak to me the whole time." I throw my scrapper onto the desk.

"Guess I'm distracted and you know," His eyes glare harshly into mine. "I have a life outside of you."

Ouch, ouch, okay that hurt.

"Where are you going?!" I yell to him as he walks out of the classroom.

"None of your business!" He shouted back. I clench my teeth tight and let out a frustrated yell through them.

"Trouble in paradise, Potter?" Malfoy spoke, walking into the classroom. Of course, he waited on me.

"I'm not in the mood, Malfoy." I replied and dropped onto the floor leaning back on a table leg. As uncomfortable as it was, I refused to move.

"You never are," he leans on the table across from me, "Not that I care or anything, but what's the matter with you two?" I look up at him, squinting as the only sunlight from the windows at the top of the walls shined into my eyes.

"Your a confusing guy, Draco Malfoy," he huffed at my statement and crossed his arms.

"Then forget I asked," yet he doesn't leave.

"Harry... has been ignoring me," I can feel him roll his eyes.

"So?"

"So, it hurts. He's my twin," I shift my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. "I've been saving his ass since we were kids. Suddenly now though, it's like he's leaving me... he used to tell me everything, but now. I don't even get a good morning from him. We were so close." Draco's arms drop to his side. I didn't want to cry again and not in front of him, I was all cried out thankfully, so a frown rested on my face.

"That... must be rough." he hesitantly takes a seat next to me.

"It is," Draco seems to be trying to cheer me up as he places a hand on my shoulder. I let myself lean into the touch, he takes this as an encouraging sign and wraps an arm around me. I awkwardly move my head onto his shoulder. "We used to sleep in a closet under the stairs." I blurted out.