The Dream

Your Pov.
I was there with my parents, but I was in smaller and in my mom's arms.
"What do you think of... Rose?"
"Hm."
"Joanna?"
"Hm."
"Danny?"
"Hm."
"Oh come one what are you gonna name her?"
"Y/n... After my great great grandmother. I love that name."
"Y/n..." Dad let the name roll of his lips.
"I like it." He finally says after a few seconds.
"Well then we have Y/n and Harry Potter."
"Huh, and then the parents are Lilly and James Potter." He speaks with specks of wonder in his eyes and amusement in his tone.
"What?" My mom smirks.
"Oh it's just I'm supervised you said 'yes'"
"After 2 try's I did say 'yes' finally."
"Heh..." He scratches the back of his head.
"Now come on let's go home."
"Yes let's." I see a bit of sadness in my mother's eyes as my father gets the door for her.
It all fads and suddenly I'm in a strangely familiar house it seems like times past seeing. As Harry and I look a little bigger I see suddenly the door burst open and my mother grabbing us both as my father try's to fight off whoever was there as I only saw its silhouette as my mother rushed upstairs as my father died behind her.
She mumbles something and suddenly a bright light flashes again my mother screams.
And I woke with a jolt feeling the tears running down my face I got up and walked down to the common room and out the painting.
"Dear Girl do you have no clue what time it is?!" The Fat Lady in the portrait says.
"Yes... I just need to walk around a little bit is all."
I hear her mumble something I couldn't quit make out as I walk into the halls. As I near hear the sounds of... Weeping.
I walk closer to the figure I make out to see a boy...
"Mal- Draco?" I say he jolts up.
"What?" He tries to snarl failing.
"A-are you ok?" I ask
"Yes I'm fine." He says angrily I walk up to him and- I hug him
"No. No your.. Your not fine." I say as I feel my shoulder get soaked with tears. I let a few drops out myself.
"We're not fine." I say finally.
"We... We never speak. Of this again, ok" he says after a little bit.
"Of course... I'll see ya tomorrow in class."
"Yeah I'll see ya."
And the thing is I didn't know that moment would pay off in the end.

(( Sorry I just soooo wanted to make this k? Please comment love talking to you guys! Love Bye!))