The Howler

Your Pov.
You know what I absolutely hate? Cloudy days. Not the marshmallow clouds that form cool animals and pirate ships. No I hate those gray days that lack rain yet the skies grey because Mother Nature hates me. I twisted the green necklace that lay around my neck to this day (Uncle Vernon took Nix, so she's still a little bit spooked about being worn after having his ugly hands on her) nerves tingling- the letters were already sent out to our Aunt and Uncle also Ron's parents. Ours will just throw it out but OH GOLLY! Mrs. Weasleys probably disappointed in me- I mean Ron.
    Sooooo that sucks for m- him. I sighed and got out of the window ceil to head down to the dinning hall, food was going to be served in about ten minutes and it's like a 12 minute walk if you get lost on the steps.
"Hey Y/n," I turn around to see a blond year 2 boy from Hufflepuff.
   "Hey..." I trail off looking for his name, God we have charms together it's on the tip of my tongue starts with a J I think.
  "Jason." He finishes smirking at me.
  "Yes, Jason, I knew it started with a J we have charms together" he nods
"and Potions."
"Yeah, im sorry I haven't been paying much attention to anything since the tree incident."
He shrugs
"It's whatever, I get it your Y/n Potter you've got better things to worry about," I frowned
"No Jason that doesn't excuse me forgetting," I take his hands "I'm really sorry Jason."  His cheeks get a light pink behind freckles his brown eyes going soft.
  "H-honestly it's a-alrigh-"
  "well well!" Oh shit, Draco.
"It looks like Potter has a boyfriend." I looked over at Draco my hands still on Jason's. Draco didn't want it to show but I could hear the jealousy in his voice.
   "He's not my boyfriend, Hes just a boy whose a friend." Jason looks at me hope in his eyes then softly says, "we're friends?" He's smiling and I felt my heart melt he's so adorable oh my gosh.
   I wrap an arm around Jason's shoulders and look over at Draco smugly.
   "That's right Malfoy, Jason's not just my boy that's a friend he's my best boy that's a friend." Jason and i smile brightly at Malfoy knowing it'd annoy him.
   "Y-yes we are the best boy and girl that are friends," Jason says some what confidently.
  "We even have friendship bracelets!"
  "Yes! Wait we do?"
   "Yeah I was gonna give it to you later"
   "Ah cool." Draco. Is. Pissed.
   "Let's go Crab, Goyle," the three left and Jason looks at me, I the same.
   "That was cool, but friendship bracelets?"
   "Uh, yeah, why not. I'll make us some."
   "Oh, so are we friends now?"
   "Yeah."
    "Cool," after that we both walked to the Great Hall when suddenly we hear.
   "RONALD WEASLEY!!!" I looked at Jason.
   "I believe my other dear friend Ron is in deep deep trouble."
   "Indeed."  We walk in splitting up as I hear Mrs. Weasley's voice echo off the walls apparently Malfoy held us up for longer than expected because everyone was there.
    "HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR?! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!!! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK, AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT!!! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!!! Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud." At that point I'm sitting next to Harry and giggling at Ron's facial expression of pure horror. Everyone else is.... HOWLING with laughter.
     "It's alright Ron," I say leaning forward and putting a hand on his shoulder. "You're in the same year as Harry and I by the time something evil happens people will forget about it." He smiles sadly at me.
     Today was fun. Let's see what goes on tomorrow and how else we can disturb Mrs.Weasley into an almost heart attack.
Till then I want dinner and no more Howlers.