Harry, Duddly, you, and the snake

It was Duddly's birthday and we were so excited to screw everything up as our dear old uncle would say, but in reality were ready to hang out heads low and die... Honestly I hate this day it feels like pure torchere! We have to put up with bragging, bullying, his gang coming over, our aunt and uncle, cooking, and cleaning before and after the party! Lucky for us today they're going to the zoo and getting dinner! At least that's what we heard them talking about last night... We were still locked in our cupboard so Harry said screw this I'm getting more sleep and passed out I decided to join him.
         "Wake up Potters were going to the zoo!" An 'Angels' voice shouted as we heard footsteps pounding the stars up and down.
        "Bloody Hell..." I heard Harry say under his breathes the cupboard unlocked. This time I slowly went out and just as suspected Duddly threw the door back lucky for me I pushed the door and kept distance so when he passed I came out Harry following close behind.
" Can I trust you with the bacon this time?" I asked since he had gotten better with not burning it...
He simply nodded and we both entered the kitchen seeing Duddly counting his presents.
"36?!" He shouted to his mother like he was talking about something costing $27,000,000 ((idk how Britain money works)).
"That's one less than last year!" He said in an outrage Harry and I rolled our eyes as he looked at his father with an upset face.
" W-well we'll pick up two more presents on our way back from the zoo!" His father said * ring ring* the phone had gone off our aunt pick it up.
" hello?... Oh dear... That simply won't do... *sigh* alright we'll figure something out... Thank bye." She hung up
" she can't babysit them." She said looking at her husband as I was thinking some very rude words when she said 'babysit' WE ARE 11 YEARS OLD I THINK WE CAN TAKE CARE OF OUR SELF!!!
" well... It's to late now we'll have to take them with us." He said looking at us. I poured the coffee and Harry set up the (not burnt) bacon and pancakes. We sat down silently and glance at each other with a hit of glee and excitement in our eyes in an agreement that this was truly going to be quit a day.

We walked out side I was wearing a rather large hoodie with a pair of Harry's smaller jeans ( because I have a small waist...) but still large too and a pair of converse to go with it.
While Harry wore a lager baggy shirt and Jean both blue, converse, and a checkered red and blue long sleeve on top. It looked alright for our usual outfits, but still presentable.
       " listens you two!" Uncle said pulling us aside. " I don't want any funny business, got it?" He barked at us
" yes uncle." We said without emotion.
   "Good, now get in!" He ordered as we squeezed into the car. I sat in the middle to keep Duddly from picking on Harry. That wasn't needed seeing as he was sulking in his seat. I glanced at Harry excited for this is our first time in 5 years going to the zoo! Last time we blew up the popcorn stand. ( thoughts: I JUST WANTED POPCORN!!!)
He looked at me nervously I gave him a reassuring smile. He seemed to relax a little as he sat back in his seat, but his eyes betrayed his actions.

~-💫 timeskip to the Zoo brought to you by snakes💫-~
We had entered the zoo and went to the reptile room. Harry and I had to hold down our excitement to not run around in circles happy as ever. We walked around a little until I saw a snake about 9 feet long I tugged on Harry's sleeve and pointed at the greenish brown reptile. We ran over to the snake, as Duddly saw what we were doing he walked over being next to it, but of course not without smacking Harry on his head.
" Mum Dad come look at this one!" He called to his parents as they walked over the snake suddenly seemed to fall asleep I awed in my head and by Harry's face I could tell he did too.
"Ugh... Make it do something..." He complained.
Uncle tapped the glass lightly
" Wake up!" He ordered to the snake, but of course snakes are deaf so he ignored it used to the knocks I'm sure.
Duddly suddenly came up with this Bloody effing brilliant idea to yell at the snake!
" Wake up!" He yelled at the snake and banged on the glass
" it's asleep and it's not going to wake up that way!" I said a little upset with them as the snake was just trying to sleep!
" Whatever I'm going to a different animal..." He said and with that they all took their flat and 2 fat asses away.
"Sorry about that they don't understand stand what it's like to be stuck in there all day knowing you can't come out..." I heard Harry say to the snake " Must have been nice in Brazil wasn't it?" The snake lifted his head and nodded to the side it said bred in captivity.
"you never met your parents?" He nodded at me " that's the same as us."
" we're in the same boat here both locked up both never met out our parents..." I say sadly the snake looked at me I think and winked?
"Believe it or not I'm not surprised..." I said Harry looked at me confused "Maybe we have to suffer before we succeed.." I say before I could continue Duddly had shouted "MUM DAD ITS MOVING NOW!" And ran over pushing Harry and I onto the ground. We both gave him a glare then suddenly the glass was gone and Duddly fell in! We looked each other then looked back and the snake was coming out of its cage!
"Thanks amigos!" He hissed
"You're welcome..." We said at the same time now in the commotion Duddly's parents ran by to find Duddly back on his feet... But the glass was back too... So it ended up with Duddly screaming and crying... Aunt and Uncle freaking out and Harry and me giggling like school girls.
"You two..." Uncle said through gritted teeth as we stopped giggling.
"No dinner for a month!"
((Chapter two completely done! Love it next chapter may be really really long as it is the mail scene but you get the point))