Oh

Your Pov.
  After Harry was pacing explaining what had been exchanged between us and the Firenze. I was in a love seat near the fire of the Gyrffindor common room. I was shaking and just assumed I was cold.
"You mean You-Know-Who's out there, right now, in the forest?" Hermione says leaning in hands latched together, but not crossed on a chair.
"Yes." Harry and I say.
"But he's weak," he continued, "He's living off of unicorns. Don't you see? we've got it all wrong! Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself, he wants the stone for Voldemort. With the Elixer of Life Voldmort will be strong again. He'll... He'll come back." Harry sits down next to me as I sit there shivering.
   Ron slowly begins to realize what that means and speaks, "But if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to kill you both, do you?"
    "I think if he had the chance, he might have tried to kill us tonight." Harry speaks for the both of us. Ron gulps while I swallow the lump in my throat.
    "And to think, I've been worried about my potions final." Ron says Hermione pipes in
   "Hang on a minute. We're forgetting one thing. Whose the wizard that Voldmort always feared?" The boys shrug and I speak up with a shudder going down my spin.
   "Dumbledore." I say.
  "Exactly. As long as Dumbledore's around, you two are safe. As long as Dumbledore is around, you two can't be touched." Harry and I smile slightly.
   "Now then i should go to bed. Good night you three." Hermione says gathering her stuff up and walking up the stairs. Ron nods.
    "Me too night Harry, night y/n." He walks up stairs to the boys room.
    Harry wishes them both a good night the common room was empty and quite  then Harry looks over at me.
   "Y/n, are you okay?" He ask I shake my head yes.
  He gives me a suspecting look and i just give him a light smile.
    "you need to get to bed, we have exams tomorrow."
    He nods and I turned my attention back to the fire. The flames didn't care about a thing, they just kept burning they are strong even when one day they'll be ember, but still they burn with a final stand.
I am not ready for exams. That was my last thought before I let my eyes slowly drift to sleep.

   -~✨ Time skip brought to you by me updating for once in my pathetic life✨~-
I so failed them. I thought as I walked out of the exams room. Not do Is there a massive amount of burning pain with my scar, but I hate test to be honest, but you've got to do what you've got to do. Chosen one or not.
   I was now walking in the courtyard with the three playing with my necklace.
"I've always heard Hogwarts' end of the year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable." Hermione says as we walk around.
"Speak for yourself, are you two alright?" Ron asks when he noticed us both holding our scars.
"My scar. It keeps burning." We say in sync.
"It's happened before?" Hermione inquiries.
Harry and I glance at each other.
"Not like this." We reply
"Perhaps you both should see the nurse?"
"I think it's a warning." I say
"It means dangers coming." Harry continued.
We both groan in pain holding our scars then look up to see Hagrid outside his hut across the field.
"Of course!" We say then speed walk across the field toward the hut.
"What is it?" Hermione ask.
"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger shows up and just happens to have one?" We say and as we drew closer I could hear the sound of him playing a flute.
"I mean, how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before?" I continued.
When we finally reach Hagrid Harry's the first to speak.
" Hagrid, who gave you the dragon egg?" Hagrid stoped playing, "What did he look like?" I ask.
"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up."
"The stranger, though, you and he must have talked." Harry says
"Well, he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him. I said, "After Fluffy, a dragon's gonna be no problem."" He explained.
"And did he seem interested in Fluffy?" I ask.
"Well, of course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told him. I said, "The trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit of music and he falls straight to sleep."" We all gasp realizing that the stranger knows how to get past Fluffy which means he's going to be able to pass by him. Which means he can get the Stone. Which means... Voldemort could return.
"I shouldn't have told you that." Hagrid says.
We all turned around and ran I was following Harry knowing where we were going.
"Where are you going?! Wait!" I hear Hagrid call then give up.
We all ran down the corridors and into Professor McGonasass's classroom.
"We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!" Harry and I exclaim.
Professor McGonagall looks up at us, "I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London." We all go wide eyed.
"He's gone?! Now? But this is important! It's about...the Philosopher's Stone." Harry says
She seemed taken aback that we all knew about the stone.
"How do you know-" I cut her off
"Someone's going to try and steal it!"
She regained herself and spoke in a stern voice, "I don't know how you three found out about the stone, but I can assure you it is perfectly well-protected. Now would you go back to your dormitories? Quietly."
We all turn around slowly and leave It felt hopeless being a kid and no one ever listening to you. I sigh.
As soon as we exited the classroom Harry was back to talking about his theory.
"That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape, which means he knows how to get past Fluffy." Harry says.
"And with Dumbledore gone." I say but, I stop myself as Snape appears from the corner.
"Good afternoon. Now, what would three young Gryffindors such as yourselves be doing inside on a day like this?" He asks in his monotone voice (is that the word? Idk lol)
"Um...We were just uh..." I stuttered taken aback not sure what to say.
  "You want to be careful. People will think you're." He stops looking at Harry who was glaring at him. "Up to something." He finished, looked at me then left.
    "Now what do we do?" Hermione asked.
   "We go down the trap door. Tonight."
   Oh boy.