Oh my~

Your Pov.
     He was standing right there in the door frame- Draco with his hair only gelled at the roots making him look rather older and more attractive.
       "Potter." He swaggered across the room and stood in front of me, looming over my form. His Icey eyes starred into mine, our foreheads touching his facial features blurring. Suddenly his lips connected with mine, at first it felt rather awkward, not really kissing correctly so he pulled back and we tired again. We kissed three more times- all slowly and slowly smoothing- till on our 5th attempt turned into something more.
     I felt his tongue on my lips and I let him in, we battled for dominance and found a mild ground of his lips as he explored my mouth. I moaned into the kiss, my body felt like it was melting, yet I was cold outside while feeling heated on the inside. I had a desire to be touched, but I couldn't form the thought. I began to slip down as he held me falling with me.
       Without breaking the kiss we sat on our knees me in his arms. He leaned back against the wall legs straight forward as I sat on my knees still kissing him until he broke it off. A string of saliva connected us, but I didn't care all I knew was that meant I did a good job.
      He then placed his lips on my collar bone and I groaned at the feeling of his on my skin. He kissed up my neck and I began panting in his ear the heat of his body driving me crazy. I kept rocking slightly wanting more but-
"GEEZ!!!" I sat up straight in my bed I could feel my face burning. I slapped myself across the face as soon as I had awoken, cleared my throat, and put on my socks (Y/n is a free elf). I decided to take a walk around, but realized I wouldn't be able to with Snape and Filch. So I snuck into the Boys dormitories (in the books it brought up how Girls were allowed in the boys also youre Y/n freaking Potter no one cares) and went under Harry's bed where he oddly kept the invisibility cloak (dumb choice I know).
Slipping it on I walked out into the common room when I say a hint of green from the corner of my eye. I walked over and saw-
"My necklace?" I remembered the green necklace I got it last year for Christmas but I totally forgot about it. Picking it up I slipped it on my neck and walked out the door.
The castle has large widows and it was a full moon out (sorry Professor Lupin) so it wasn't hard to see. Wandering the halls at night gives the castle a more peaceful sense to it. Until I say him... again. Leaning against the wall head dropped was Draco Malfoy.
"Dra- Malfoy?" I whisper shouted. He sat upright.
"W-whos' there?!" He panicked. Ah, right invisible. I remove the cloak.
"We really need to stop meeting like this." Draco drew a breath then released.
"Oh it's only you," I raised an eyebrow smirking.
"It's only me?" I Smiled walking over next to him as he started stuttering trying to explain what he meant.
"Relax I get it," I smile softly and he relaxed at that, "so, what are you doing out so late?"
"I uh couldn't sleep," he said face slightly tinted red the only color really on his pale complexion, "how about you?"
It was my turn to turn red.
"Same." We looked at each other, our faces were only a couple inches apart, then suddenly we heard Filch. We both stood and I grabbed the invisibility cloak pulling him as close as possible, throwing it over us, and backing Draco into the wall.
"I thought I heard something," I hear Filch say. As he passed by us, I wrapped my arms around Draco's waist pulling myself as close as possible to him, head resting on his chest. I could hear his heart rate beating fast, which I would assume mine was too with Filch being a foot away from us. That's when I saw Mrs. Norris. The red eyes knew an invisibility cloak when she saw one, so I slowly began to move us backward pulling Draco by the waist. I saw an empty classroom with an open door on my way here so I started to pull him in that direction as Mrs. Norris began to meow and Filch looked around expecting to see some student.
"Mrs. Norris I believe your poor eyes are starting to go bad," Filch picked up the cat lovingly. None the less he walked in our direction but past the classroom instead. Once far enough I shut the door and removed the cloak walking toward the center of the room breathing heavily before giving an exhaustive laugh. Looking back at Draco I noticed something.
He was standing right there in the door frame- Draco with his hair only gelled at the roots making him look rather older and more attractive.
"I guess I'll be going," I say
"Y/n wait," he walked toward me and put a hand on my shoulder, "thank you." Then he swaggered off.

I guess I should be getting to bed too~