Hagrid Spoiling you and the train

It was only about 1:00 pm so we could just hang out in the room.
   I decided to pick out my clothes for tomorrow to where at the station so I dumped all my clothes on to my bed.
They were pretty much guy clothes because we'll I just got hammy downs from Harry or Duddly Aunt never took me shopping once in my life!(consider yourself lucky -_-*)
Harry was asleep and Hagrid was sending an owl to Dumbledore. I was deciding on weather I should reuse the outfit from when we got all those owls or something else... Just the Hagrid came in.
"Y/n! Are you picking Harry's clothes out?" He asked
"Huh? Oh no I'm actually picking my own ." I shrug
"Why are they male clothes?" He asked
"Well I always received hammy-downs from Duddly or Harry since they always thought buying clothes for me was a waist of time... I don't mind though honestly." I told him folding up the other clothes to put away.
"So you've never been shopping for your clothes?" He asked I nodded
"How about we go to the Muggle world and get you some new clothes?" He asked my eyes lit up with excitement my first time shopping!
"Really?! Thanks Hagrid!" I say to him as I put on my shoes.
"Alright let's go!"
-~💫 timeskip brought to you by my hate for shopping!💫~-
I was walking around the mall with Hagrid now you might think... HES A GIANT WHAT WILL MUGGLES THINK... Well Hagrid has this potion where he transformed into Harry! Yeah I think it was called something like polyjuice potion or something like that... It was a little weird at first, but we both got used to it in the end... So here we are in f/s (fav. Store) I was looking around and I saw a little dress (see top) it was very nice looking the red and the white were perfect together the belt that is button and not met together in the front the long white selves... It was beautiful... Harry- I mean Hagrid must have seen me looking at it because he grabbed it.
"Well you can go try this on while I get Harry something new... Can't have him feeling left out!" He said handing me the dress I smile and nod skipping yes I repeat skipping to the changing room.

After I slipped on the dress I realized how soft and nice it was... The wool was quite comfortable. And the dress reached my knees, but I had put on some pantyhose anyway it looked very cute along with some black dress shoes I found on the way over to the dressing room ... I walked out to find Hagrid with a nice green dress shirt and black dress pants... ((I was so tempted to put 'I walked out to find Hagrid in a dress' Lolz))
"Y/n... That looks lovely!" He said
"Heh thanks Hagrid... That looks amazing!"
"Yeah I wanted to find something that would make his eyes pop out or whatever you fashionistas say these... Anyway we should hurry up and buy these clothes so that..."
"Ok I'll change back into my clothes... You should do the same..."

We just got done at the store and I was playing with the wolf necklace... We got back to the room Hagrid got into to his other clothes and was back to normal. I decided to mess with the necklace and summon the wolf.
"Alright how do I this..." I ask myself. I closed my eyes and pictured a cute white wolf with red eyes that are scary, but to some like puppy.
"That's what it would look like but act like a puppy..." I felt a warm wet thing slid on my cheek. I opened my eyes to see a white wolf with red eyes they flashed a hazelnut for minute then we're back.
"Your a special wolf aren't you?" I asked scratching underneath her muzzle I smiled as she gave a low purr like noise.
"Well we should go to sleep would you like to go back into the necklace or stay out?" I asked she laid down on my bed.
I laugh again
"Out it is..." I say getting into bed curling up with her.
"Good night..."
-~💫 timeskip brought to you by invisible Hagrid one second their the next he's disappeared💫~-
It was the next day and we were at the train station Hagrid had just left us with nine-and three quarters! THERES NO SUCH- never mind I don't even want to finish that sentence...
"So where do we go?" Harry asked
"Let's look around." I say as we look at the 10 and 9 sign see a red haired lady.
"Ugh... So many muggles out this time of year..." I look at Harry
"Muggles?" We say and we followed them...
"Alright Percy you first." She said motioning to the wall? We watch as the older boy ran threw the wall! I honestly didn't know If in the wizardworld if that's impressive or not...
"Alright George your turn." She said pointing at on of the twins.
"I'm not George I'm Fred!"
"And you call yourself our mother."
"Oh I'm sorry Fred... You go on."
"Only joking I am George!" He says they both run in.
"Alright-"
"Excuse me!" I call to the woman.
"Could you tell us how to... You know." I motion to the wall.
"Oh... It's both of your first year... Same with Ron..." She motioned to the younger red head. He smiled at us we smiled back.
"You see you just walk straight into the wall and if your nervous run." She stated the last part mostly toward Harry.
"Good luck." The daughter told (again mostly Harry))
            I look at Harry then smirk
"Race you into the station!" I shout and run straight into the wall!
It felt weird at first like I was running in jell-O! When I got to the other side I was amazed! A very large and golden train! Finally Harry came through.
"Come on let's get seats while we still can!" I rushed Harry to the train.
"Y/n?" I heard someone say I looked behind me.
"Y/n!"
"AH!" Someone had... Hugged me?
"Sydney?" I asked seeing a head of brown Hair.
"Yep!" She said
"Come on we can all get a cart together!"
"Let's!" We get into a cart after we drop our stuff into the back.
"Sydney I can't believe your a witch too!"
"Me either I'm a... What are they called... Half-blood!" She said I looked at her confused.
"It means one non magic person and a magic person another make a magic person, but my moms a muggle and my dads a squib though which means I don't know much magic then what I've read...."
"Oh."
"Excuse me..." Said a timed voice... It was Ron!
"But all the other carts are taken up may I sit here.
"YES!" Harry said relived "please don't let me be stuck with girls talking about makeup or whatever girls do!" We all laugh and Ron sits down.
"I'm Ron by the way Ronald Weasly."
"I'm Sydney Timmons."
"I'm Harry Potter  And this my  twin sister Y/n Potter." His eyes went wide
"Your... Your The Potter twins does that you two have... The you know..." We looked at him confused.
"The scar..." He sorta whispered.
"Oh yeah!" We say lifting our bangs. ((If you don't have bangs sorryz))
"Wicked!"
"Hm... Should I bring Nix out?" I asked Harry
"Who?" They all asked
"Oh I named my pet Gelu, but her nickname is Nix... Gelu is actually Latin for frost or ice and Nix in Latin means Snow."((I give credit to the only follower I have!GotThatEzioCharisma Correct me if I'm wrong on the name ps: she's a badass to think of Latin names, an to like Black Butler and Assassination classroom!!!))
"Well bring Nix out then!" Sydney said
"Ok..." I closed my eyes and repeated the process. This time I hear a girly scream. I quickly opened my eyes to see

Ron. I'm not actually surprised for once in this damn Wizard World... ITS TO CONFUSING, but anyway there was Nix standing in the middle of the cart Sydney seemed scared yet happy.
"Syd, you alright?" I ask
"Hm... Yeah! Yeah I'm fine..."
"Ok... Nix come here girl!" I patted in between Sydney and I.
Nix jumped up on the seat and lad her head on my lap I petted her head.
"Candy anyone?" Said a lady with a cart.
"No thanks I'm set for the trip..." Ron said holding... I don't even know what the bloody hell is that? I will never know, but by the look on Ron's face it wasn't good at all.
"We'll take the whole lot!" Harry said taking out some Galleons. Ron's eyes went big.

It had been a little bit after we had bought the whole lot and me talking to Harry about the value of money is totally worth candy.
"Oh this is Scrapers bloody useless he is..."
"Just a little bit."
"George taught me a spell to turn him yellow wanna see?"
"Sure!"
        Ron took out his wand as he opened his mouth a girl walked in.
"Have any of you seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost one..."
We all shook our heads no.
"Oh your doing a bit of magic let's see then." She said looking at Ron. He shook his head and began,
"Sunshine, Daisies, butter mellow
Turn this stupid fat rat yellow!"
He electrocuted  the rat with his wand making him squeal and Hermione unimpressed.
"Are you sure that's a real spell? Here let me show you how it's done." She pointed her wand at Harry I was about to slap the smart bitch.
"Oculus Reparo." She said Harry's glasses were fixed like- alright seriously I need to stop setting myself up.
She got up
"You should get your school robes on we'll be arriving soon..." She looked at Ron "You got a little dirt right on your nose, did you know?" She said pointing where on her own face.
"Show off." I heard Sydney mutter I laugh a little.
"She is right though we should get our robes."

After Sydney and I read our potions book together we finally arrived at Hogwarts.
"Alright first years over here!" I heard Hagrid yell we go into our boats Harry, Ron, Sydney, and I.
We look up at the giant castle it was beautiful with all the lights.
"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Hogwarts."
((Cliff hanger I wanted to get this out on the 25 as a gift but here's your late Christmas present!!! Happy Christmas everyone! Also I'm going to be with you! I promise I won't take up the plow I just felt like adding another war in it you'll understand soon... Now what house will you all be in? I might change the plot... You never know.))