HAPPY TWO YEARS!!!

ITS OFFICIALLY BEEN TWO YEARS THAN THE FIRST TIME I POSTED THE BOOK!!! To new readers whose first time it is reading to old readers whose been here the whole time comment please on how you found the fanfic and I'll make an update per person. (I'm gonna regret this)

    Your Pov
Do you ever find yourself in situations making you think "how did I end up in this scenario?" That's me right now thinking to myself as we fly over London.
  "Ron people aren't used to seeing flying cars."
Harry says to him and I nod my head my stomachs turning tied up in knots. I was used to the flying to and from places by now from the escape from the Dursley's and to the train station, but something about a 12 year old flying the car really freaked me out.
      "Oh right," he replies and presses a button that I don't see because I was sitting in the back. If you think I'm going up front and watching that shit show you're wrong, right now I'm gripping the seat tightly with two seat belts.
    "Y/n? You okay?" Harry turns to ask me I smile at him warmly not letting up my grip.
   "I'm fine, you ok?" I ask softly not letting him know how freaked out I was. Sure I was panicking, but the last thing I need was my little bro to freak out. Yes I know we're the same age, but I'm more mature so ha.
"Harry will you put on your seat belt please?" I tell him concerned for my brother.
"What? Y/n I'll be fine we're not going to get in a car crash or anything." He shrugs me off.
     Although slightly upset at that I was still beginning to be able to calm down as soon as we saw grassy lands with trees and tracks. Ron swoops down to the tracks and rides them hovering above them.
"We need to find the train." Harry states I roll my eyes,
  "No Harry I was thinking we'd taken a little drive around the country side." He turns back to me and gives me "the look".
"We can't be far behind." Ron states moving on from my sarcastic remark when suddenly I hear the trains whistle.
"Do you hear that?" Harry says stating the obvious as always.
"We must be gettin' close." Ron says smiling
"Hold on..." I say getting a though of realization and that's when we all turned around.
"Aaahhh! Aaahhhh! Aaahhh!" We all scream as we saw the train directly behind us. Ron swerved to the left and suddenly Harry's door is wide open.
"Wha-aahhh!" He shouts
"HARRY!!!" I screamed unbuckling my seat belt jumping into the front seat. I wrapped my legs around what was supposed to be Harry's seatbelt and although the seat belt wasn't much of a leverage and definitely not safe to relay on I still lurched myself out of the car and gripped Harry's sleeves tightly. My eyes were wet with tears, but still I managed to see his face, my hands tingled with adrenaline and fear of letting him go.
"Y/n!" Harry cried out and suddenly the strange thought of how young he is came upon me. I had a momentary flash back to when we were young.
-~✨flash back brought to you by Death who loves pizza✨~-
   Harry and I were 5 years old just starting out our first day of school with Dudley. It was recess and Harry was crying some kid had come over and kicked him for no reason.
I was hugging my twin tightly as he wailed his five year old cries.
"Sh it's okay," little me says as she awkwardly patted him on the back. I remembered this day now this was the day I chose would be the beginning of protecting my twin and why I treated him like he was my little brother.
-~✨ Flash back end✨~-
Odd how random things would pop up at random times. Shaking my head out of the reminder and with all my strength I managed to pull Harry up onto my back allowing him to get into the car and then pulling me up.
I looked at Harry, "and that is why we wear seat belts." This was code for When will you listen to me.
"I think we found the train." He replied this was code for I'm ignoring you because I know I'm wrong.
"Yeah." Ron speaks up.

-~✨ this time skip was brought to you by scrambled eggs, the only thing I can make professionally well✨~-

Night had fallen by the time we got there stars were shimmering above the castle. The night sky was beautiful, but not as beautiful as the castle.
"Welcome home." Ron says and I released a breath I didn't know I was holding.
Home... the word stuck to me, this was our home. It felt nice, it felt warm, it felt unreal, it felt magical, it felt like home.
    I was knocked out of my day dream when the car started lurching down.
"Up! Up!" Harry shouted, I gripped on to Hedwig tightly not wanting the distressed owl to be harmed.
"It's not working! Ahhhh!" Ron panicked as the dropping continued. My breaths were heavier, I was scared. It felt weird being scared it was like working out while being frozen.
"Up! Up! Ron! Mind that tree!"
Tree?! Was the most likely going to now be the last thought going through my mind as I died. At least I thought I was going to die.
"Stop! Stop! Stop! Huh... Aahh!" Ron started shouting at the car as if it would respond, but suddenly we crash into branches of a tree near the castle.

        After we all took a minute to calm down no one saying anything for a second until Ron panics looking at what appeared to be a broken stick.
"Ahh-ha-ha! My wand. Look at my wand." Ron cries out and I rolled my eyes.
"Be thankful it's not your neck." I say to him finally catching my breath. As soon as I had finished speaking the car began to move again.
"Oh come!" I shout
"What's happening?!" Ron questions looking around.
"I don't know." Harry says looking around every where for a sign
    Suddenly a tree branch comes out of no where crashing against the car!
"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" We all screamed and suddenly I'm shouting
"GREAT JUST WHAT WE NEED A BLOOD THIRSTY TREE!!!"
     The car fell from the tree and I felt like I was going to be sick from the lurching
"Aaaahhhh!" The boys scream some more while I had a hand over my mouth.
   Finally after what felt like forever the car is on the ground.
"Come on! Go! Fast!" Harry hustled us all out of the car, but it was too late the car unbuckled our seat belts and lurched us out of the car!
"Ahh!" We all screamed again Ron quickly looks around and picks up what from a distance looked like a dark skinned potato.
"Scabbers, you OK?" Ron asks the what i now  realized was a rat then the badly damaged car drove off,
"the car! ...Dad's gonna kill me." Ron moans running a hand through his hair.
    We ran into the school finding where to put our stuff and Harry says good bye to Hedwig before going into a conspiracy theory,
  "So, a house elf shows up in my bedroom, we can't get through the barrier to platform nine and three-quarters, we almost get killed by a tree... clearly someone doesn't want us here this year." He explains
"Nooo, I think they're just ecstatic to see us." I tell him before we turn around the corner to find a face not even a mother could love. Flinch.
"Well, take a good look laddies. This night might well be the last you spend in this castle."

    Now I can tell you the official last word that ran through my mind before my chance of a job gets ruined,

                    Fuck