1

This is a rewritten version of chapter one.

-

Stepping into the university's stone ground, admiring the people chatting.

It was another good day for Venti Barbatos, a culinary art student who aspires to be a chef just like his father.

We can say that he was the achiever of the family. His grades would always be high, as his name never left Dean's lister. He was too passionate about becoming a chef who cooks the best food for people. One day, he'll be one, he was sure about it.

He looks around just to see a glimpse of his best friends by the fountain, laughing and talking with each other. He raised his hand before smiling, "Hey! What's up?" he asked like a little kid who was lost in the conversation. They kept giggling, making Venti furrow his eyebrows.

"You remember Charlotte? Xiao's ex?"

Venti nodded slowly. If the topic was about Xiao... then it's something that he was really interested in.

That man was the core of angels, the epitome of beauty. He was like the son of God... but chose to come with Satan.

He was known to be the campus's whore.

He had probably already dated half of the girls in this university. The other half are mostly the ones who were too focused on their studies, and the ones who already had a significant other.

Rumors were spreading around that his sex Capades cannot be stopped at all. Like he had all time for it, and yet he creates every reason he could just to not do his school requirements.

You see, he was very opposite of Venti. Which made Venti think that he was the son of the devil.

Venti really admired the boy, but not to the point that he loves him. His main interest in Xiao is only his looks, nothing more. He wasn't really serious about him.

"She posted on Twitter that she missed Xiao! The drama between her and Xiao's new girlfriend!" he could not help but snort a little. This has happened a lot of times. Many of his exes were still crawling back to him, making his current girlfriends furious.

Despite him having many hot exes, there weren't any rumors about him cheating. He wasn't really a jerk, if you ask me. He was just not contented with the pleasures he gets from those ladies, I don't know what else he was looking for, I mean, many of his exes were the popular girls that men even from other schools drool for!

His dick is just not getting enough attention, huh?

"That's not new anymore."

"Hm... I wonder when will Xiao stay with someone. Maybe once the world ends, don't you think so?" they all laughed. These were their inside jokes as friends, dog show Xiao, and make fun of him - then drool over him later. All of his friends were girls, so he understood why they were attracted to that man.

"I mean... I volunteer. My fingers are ready for a ring." Alisa, one of his friends, said before laughing again.

"Chloe, do you have more powder?" asked by Alisa, and she immediately looked inside her bag for a baby powder. They just could not look haggard at all, especially since there were many cuties around. "Want some, Venti?"

He politely declined. He wasn't the one to use those things.

He said goodbye before going to his locker and placing all his stuff there.

When he closed his locker, his heart almost jumped out of his chest when he saw Kazuha leaning on the locker beside Venti's, eyes closed as he chewed on his bubble gum. "Hey!"