"Thank you"

Third Person's Pov
"Could you all stop running for once?" Xiao was ordered to walk with Klee and the twins. But all they do is run and mess around the snow. "It's so fun here in dragonspine!" All fun and stuff until a famous dog species called hilichurls chases them. "Klee heard the Xiao likes someone?" Klee said as he looks up at a blushing Xiao. "Who told you that"

"It doesn't matter who told me that! I need to help you with him" She smiled and hugged Xiao's legs cause it was the only thing she can reach. "First of, what's her name?" Klee asked. "It's a he, his name is Venti.." Xiao noticed that the twins were far away from them, so it wouldn't be harmful if he tells this stuff to Klee. "Okay, Mister Venti is his name. So, ask him out!"

"Woah Woah, where do you even learn these kinds of stuff" He sits on the snow beside the younger one. "It doesn't matter anymore! Just remember Xiao... No matter what is happening to both of you, everything will be okay! If you really love Mister Venti then you would do anything.. or everything! No matter how mad he is to you, no matter how far he is from you.." She smiled. Xiao was speechless at this point. He didn't expect to hear these words from a seven-year-old kid, SEVEN. This made him realize that 'Am I really that stupid- Even a kid knows about this stuff and I don't..'

He smiled, "Thank you, Klee," He said after giving a long awkward silence. The kid pinched Xiao's cheeks "Good luck Xiao!!!" They giggled. "I feel so betrayed! How come you always tell Klee about this and not us?! Hmph!"

"Ew Lumine that 'hmph' is cringe" Aether rolled his eyes "Big sister Lumine cringe!" Klee stuck her tongue out as Lumine kicked the snow "Hmm.. People who call me cringe get this!" She grabbed snow from the ground and formed it into a circle. "Haha! Who's ready for this" It was a huge ass snowball. You can get a bruise if you get hit by it. "LUMINE NO- THAT'S TOO BIG"

"HEHEHEHE, I'M CRINGE RIGHT?" Lumine threw the snowball at Aether. But Klee runs to protect him, so instead, Klee got hit in the face. Now she's unconscious "Oh my God Lumine!! I'm telling mom bye" Aether ran "HEY WAIT, NO I'M SORRY IT'S AN ACCIDENT" She ran towards him, hoping she would catch up.

"Hello? Is no one gonna carry Klee back?" Xiao said.

"Uhm, hey Hellooo" She waves her hands around Venti's face "Is there anything wrong? You have been out of yourself for a few minutes now" She asked. "Ah no...I was just thinking about something, do you guys mind if I go to the bathroom?"

"Nope not at all, go ahead" They smiled. Venti didn't need to go to the bathroom. He just wanted to go to 'that' place. "You're not going to school for a while now.." Venti rubs the stone bench where Xiao would always sit. While sitting next to it "I'm stupid, so stupid. I didn't even let you explain.. I don't understand what's happening, yet I got mad at you. I miss you" He saw a girl waving and grinning at him for far away. "Haiii!" She started to walk towards Venti. "I'm Hu tao, I'm guessing you don't remember me too?"

Venti shrugged his head. "I also heard you say you don't understand anything? I am here to explain all to you! If you would trust me of course" She sat beside Venti "I trust you" He smiled while the girl giggled

"Well, first of all, I wanna say that Xiao is fine. He just needed to visit his family somewhere far away, but he will be back soon" Venti sighed in relief. Hu tao looked up at the beautiful sky as her eyes sparkled. Venti stared at her eyes.. It was desperate.. For what? Whatever it is, it made Venti trust her even more. "Xiao.. I've known him since we were kids, he never learns how to show affection, nor how to sort things out" She looked at Venti "But he fell for you. He just never knew how to tell you, especially now that you don't remember him anymore"

"He's my best friend, or probably a brother to me now, and I really want him to be happy.. Ever since his dad died.. I just, I never saw him smile ever again. He would usually smile around his parents before, but then boom it's gone." She looked down at her feet. Venti kinda figured out something....... "But when you came... I once again saw his beautiful smile. You made him happy, I am hoping that... You would understand why he rejected you. He has his own reason, well I do not want to tell you! I want him to be the one to tell you these. So it can be more romantic you know, hehe~"

"All I can say is that.." She looked up at the sky once again. "Thank you" She smiled. Venti understands now, she was desperate to see Xiao happy. She's like a sister that was longing to see his brother smile once again. She misses the real Xiao.. "I did lose my memories.. and I don't know if you are lying, but.. something is telling me that I should believe you"

"I might.. not remember my memories with Xiao anymore but" He looked up at the sky along with Hu tao "that doesn't mean I can't create more with him, right?" He smiled as Hu tao looked at him with a shocked face "So that means you forgive Xiao?! Omg!! He's going to be so happy, wait I'm texting him-"

"WHAT NO- We should surprise him! The moment he comes back, I will be there" Hu tao smirked "Ohoho, I like that idea~ Wow, you're already going for a move? Huh"

"AH, NO IT'S NOT A MOVE"

"Stop denying it, you guys are so in love with each other I could die"

-

Does that count as fluff-?