"Leaving"

Third Person's Pov
"Hey Aether, why do you look sad? We're gonna go to Liyue tomorrow, aren't you excited?" Lumine asked as she packed her stuff. "I am excited..." He sits down on the bed "it's just... You know Albedo?"

"Ohhh, the guy you are so down bad for?" Aether nodded his head "Will we ever meet again?" Aether whispered. "Of course, didn't you listen to what Klee said yesterday? Distance doesn't matter, Aether. If you both really like each other, then you will both find a way to keep communicating"

She smiled. Aether went to hug Lumine, "Thank you..." he smiled and hugged Lumine tighter, they stayed like that until.. "You guys are so cringe, pack up already" Xiao complained and threw something at them "Ugh Xiao, I can't with you. This is twin moment" they rolled their eyes and continued packing

'Ah, shit... We're gonna go back tomorrow- fuck, why am I nervous..' Xiao thought to himself as he scratches the back of his head. He didn't admit that he was nervous like Aether, have Venti forgive him? Or he's still mad...

"Klee! Please stop running!" Alice said (Okay Alice is Luna, I found out that Klee's mom is Alice so I changed it, she's also the twin's mom cause yes) while chasing her with a toothbrush. "Klee, you have to brush your teeth. Please stop running"

"DADADA" She ran until she bumped into someone "Klee you naughty naughty" Barbara picked her up and started tickling her, eventually, Alice catches up. She finally brushed her teeth and went to sleep. "Damn, are yall really this cringe in here?" Xiao said.

"Shut up Xiao, we are a happy family here" Lumine rolled her eyes. Aether still looks sad, well, Lumine can't really blame him. He has been attached to 'Albedo' so instead of teasing, she just comforts him.

Hu tao ur bestie <3

Hu tao: BITCH
Hu tao: I HAVE A FUCKING SURPRISE 🤪

Xiao: what

Hu tao: hello i said i have a surprise 🙄

Xiao: it's not a surprise anymore cause you told me

Hu tao: WHATEVER 😫
Hu tao: Just wait for tmrw, it's a really.. really nice gift. I'm sure you're gonna like it 🥱🥱

Xiao: Uhm okay, thank you I guess

Hu tao: You rly should be thanking me rn bcs this gift is like ur only happiness 😙😙

'My only happiness.. Venti? No way.. No fucking way' Xiao thought to himself as he smiles 'no impossible... He will never forgive you Xiao nono, it's probably just some weird-ass something from childe' He thought again. He slammed his head on the table "STOP" he shouted

"Dude? Are you like- okay? why are you slamming your head-" Aether peeked from the other room. Xiao didn't bother to answer, instead, he shuts the door "FUCKING BITCH" The last thing Xiao heard from Aether before he went to bed.

"What the fuck happened-?" Lumine asked while folding her clothes "that bitch were slamming his head on the table for unknown reasons" Aether responded "LMAO WHAT? IS THIS WHAT EMO KIDS DO?" (I don't know what emo kids do cause sayu will come home) They both made fun of Xiao while packing.

-

Sry but not sorry cause I'm not gonna make it happen yet, maybe in the next chapter 🤩🤩😘🥰🥰😍😍🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😑😐😪😫🙄🙄🥱🥱😴😛😛😝😝😝😜😜😜🤩🤩🤩🤗🤗🤗😥😥😥😣😣😣😔😔😔