2

This is a rewritten version of chapter two

-

The two had agreed to become fuck buddies without knowing the consequences that were waiting for them.

It was part of the deal that they could not fall in love, but unfortunately, not everything could be stopped.

They met up at Xiao's condo to do the purpose of this immature contract. To get pleasure, because it was the point of being sex partners. Venti could not believe he was actually doing this, thirsting over a man and going to his house just to have sex, when he could be studying right now inside his room.

But his heart really tells him that this is what he should do.

When Xiao opened the door, he was already topless, wearing black jogging pants at his bottom.

Venti smiled nervously, uh, should they start now?

He went in because Xiao allowed him, he closed the door — of course, not forgetting to lock it — he looked around. It was such a small yet cozy house. He said he lives alone, but he does have a mother.

“Uhm— do we start now?” Xiao scratch the back of his head as he waited for Venti's response. “Yeah, I guess...”

They started kissing. Shit. Was Xiao that hungry for him? He became aggressive in a blink of an eye, devouring Venti's lips.

Their last time was very uncomfortable because they were at school and they had to do it in a small place, they could not even make a noise — but this time, they're free to do whatever they wanted, make noises as loud as they want, fuck each other wherever it feels comfortable.

Xiao brought them both to his bedroom, where he immediately removed Venti's shirt and he pinned him to the wall.

They made out until there weren't any clothes covering any parts of their body.

Xiao was about to carry Venti and fuck him while he was pinned in the white wall, but Venti held his chest and pushed him towards the bed. No one has ever taken the dominance before, this was something new, and Xiao liked it.

He made Xiao sit down on the bed as he place his head in between his legs, slowly, but tenderly, sucking on the head of his cock, wrapping his warm tongue around it, looking up to see Xiao's reaction to it. He had one eye closed, before closing both and looking up at the ceiling.

“Fuck, Venti.”

Venti slowly goes down, until his mouth reaches the crotch of his dick. He wanted this to be slow, so that they would spend more time together... He wanted Xiao to enjoy too. And it looks like he was.

He was moaning as he use both of his arms as his support.

He could already come just by hearing Venti's mumbles around his dick.

Venti went faster and faster, closing his eyes. He never liked the feeling of something choking his throat, it made him want to throw up... But he was surprised that he actually liked doing this.

The other one grabbed his hair and continued moaning his name, and Venti was happy like that.

“You have a good mouth...” Xiao says, still panting after his release. “It's not finished yet,” Venti winked, oh my god! This isn't the Venti I know. I swear.

“Oh. Show me more, please,” he said with amusement in his eyes, Venti grins, slowly sitting on Xiao's still hard cock. He teased his tip by rubbing his entrance again it, giving him a daring look as he do so. It made Xiao malfunction. Best sex he had ever had.