"I love him"

Third Person's Pov
"I.. I really don't, I'm sorry" He looked down, he was also confused and nervous like Xiao. What's happening, who are these people, what happened to him, does he really know them, should he even trust them.. "May I ask.. What happened to me?" He asks with a soft voice "We don't know, we just saw you in the clinic. Then when you woke up, you don't know us anymore. Do you remember who brought you there? And why this happened to you?" Xiangling said in a cracked voice, she wanted to cry. But is it really the time to? "I don't.. I can't remember anything at all. Even the place I live, All I know is that I'm Venti" they all sighed.

"Well we are your friends, I know it's hard to believe it right now. But trust me" Xingqiu looked Venti in the eyes, he smiled. He showed him that he's safe with them and that they're never gonna hurt him. Venti somehow.. remembered something, but he doesn't know what it was, as soon as he saw the smile of Xingqiu, he really did feel safe. He felt connected to them, so he decided to trust them. It's the best he can do for now. "Your smile.. nothings gonna happen if I trust you guys.. So-" He grinned, he knew that he wouldn't just feel connected to someone if he doesn't actually know him.

"You should meet another friend of yours," They said as they walk Venti towards a guy with a ponytail, and a red stripe on his hair. "Hey, guys, what's up?" Kazuha said "Uhh who is he?" Venti asked. "Huh? What do you mean who am I, I'm Kazuha, your friend"They facepalmed and decided to tell Kazuha about what happened "Well for unknown reasons we saw him in the clinic, and he can't remember anything anymore" Chongyun said, Kazuha's eyes widened in worry. "Oh my god," He said as he stood up and puts two of his hands on Venti's shoulders "Do you really not remember me? Us? Hmmm.. This might be connected to those.. Usual wounds and bruises I see on your arms" he looked at Venti as the other guy shrugged his head.

Kazuha sighed and removed his hands off of Venti's shoulders. "You're gonna be fine soon Venti," He said. "Wait, Venti had wounds and bruises?! I never knew!" Xiangling said while she puts two of her arms on her hips "He said he tripped and fell off the stairs" He puts his hands in his chin "Could it be that Venti fell from the stairs and hit his head?" Xingqiu mumbled. "Hm no, there might be something else. Plus, I don't believe it when he said he fell, you wouldn't get that many wounds if you did" Kazuha said. "You are right"

"Uhmmmm hello? I'm still here, and I have no idea why you guys are talking about me" Venti said.

"Ugh, stop flirting please," Xiao said, as Childe aim to kiss the lips of the brown-haired guy who was somehow sitting on his lap. It wasn't surprising that they're already a thing right now. "Venti.."Xiao mumbled to himself. "That's your crush, right? Hu tao told me about him" Childe teased "Why don't you ask him out?" He asks as he attempted to kiss the guard one more time, which was dodged. "It's complicated, plus, these guards" He looked at Zhongli

"heyy don't be mean to li, he's the best guard, I would love him to be my guard," Childe said, Zhongli blushed. "Well, we don't have the same situation. For me, these guards are really annoying. And they take away my freedom" He rolled his eyes. "I am sorry, it is my duty, so I have to do it. Or else I would lose my job" Zhongli said. "Why need to work when you can just date me?" Childe asked. "You guys aren't dating yet?" Xiao gave them a 'seriously?' look. They both shooked their head. Who would just sit on someone's lap just like that if they're not dating? This reminds Xiao of him and Venti. They would have sexual activities with each other but there was no proof that they're dating. Loved each other but were never together. This made him think, are they really for each other? Or they're just wasting time in their little love bubble that will get popped one day.

'No, I and Venti are for each other. I love him" Xiao thought to himself.