SO I SAW THIS ON TWITTER

HELPPP I'M STILL CRYING ABT THIS.

You know.. you don't need to keep going, it's your choice-

I GUESS YOU ARE THAT STUBBORN TO CONTINUE HUH? DON'T BLAME ME AFTER THIS

(Uh credits to @yeetoldy they're the one who made that art if you want to see more xiaoven arts you can search her on Twitter

(Uh credits to @yeetoldy they're the one who made that art if you want to see more xiaoven arts you can search her on Twitter. She posts a lot of xiaovens and it's amazing)

And to make you guys sadder, have this shit

"Hey Xiao, don't be sad. We will meet again in the next life, I am sure about it!" Venti said as he cupped Xiao's cheeks, Xiao didn't say anything. Instead, he gulped and cried more "Well, I gotta go now Xiao. Sayonara" Venti said as he lost consciousness. He died in the arms of Xiao. "VENTI VENTI NO VENTI. WAKE UP" Xiao started slapping Venti's cheeks gently, hoping he would wake up. But no, he didn't. He tried more and more, his voice starting to crack until he can't even say a word. He's gone, Xiao is completely alone again. The voices in his head slowly coming back. 'it's all your fault~ You don't deserve to live in this world anymore. How many lives have been lost because of you? A lot.'

"NO, SHUT UP. GET OUT" Xiao screamed as loud as he can. The most precious thing in his life, the one who taught him love, the one who gave him freedom, the anemo archon, the beautiful goofy bard who will always get drunk every time. Is now gone. "SKIDAA" (it mean 'i love you') He still managed to shout even if his throat hurt a lot at this moment. Oh, it's you~ I watch tv with. As the world, as the world caves in.

(HELP I HAD A MENTAL PICTURE OF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING WHILE VENTI TRIES TO PROTECT MONDSTADT AND XIAO CAME TO CHECK IF TRAVELER IS OK BUT THEN HE FOUND VENTI DEAD IN THE GROUND. WHILE THE SONG 'as the world caves in' IS PLAYING, I CAN'T HELP BUT CRY, WHAT AM I OVERREACTING? OK, DON'T WORRY THAT WAS JUST MY IMAGINATION. IT DIDNT HAPPENED IN THE GAME YET AND I HOPE IT WOULDNT PLS, PLS DONT KILL VENTI PLSS A LOT OF PEOPLE SAY HE HAS A BIG CHANCE OF DYING, EVEN MY BEST FRIEND TOLD ME THAT HE MIGHT DIE AND NOW I AM AN EMO KID)

hehe and this is how I turned into a depressed emo kid. And this wouldn't actually happen in the main story, it's just a random thing that came to my head that I wanted to share so don't worry lol no one will die in this book