"Memories"

Venti 💕

Venti: hii

Xiao: Hello

Venti: wow you reply fast hehe
Venti: anyways.. how are you on my contacts? And we had a convo in here.. Which I believe never happened..

Xiao: oh uh maybe it's a glitch? This is the first time I have talked to you too

Venti: Hm yeah maybe. Well since we are already here, let's talk about Xiangling and how you are gonna prove to me you love her!

Xiao: she's beautiful, I really need her love, and uh she's perfect and she deserves the world and I don't deserve her I deserve you I want you

Venti: huh? I deserve you..?

Xiao: oh, nothing I was just practicing what to tell her in the future

Venti: oh okay
Venti: since you're really desperate to get her back, I approve!
Venti: I could help you get her

Xiao: thanks.

Venti: Should we meet tmrw so we can talk about it?

Xiao: Sure

Venti: where tho? 😞

Xiao: let's just meet in the place where you saw me, then I will bring us somewhere

Venti: OKAY!! I'm excited, just make sure you don't hurt her again. She may not be that familiar to me but I don't want her to get hurt

Xiao: I wont

"You came!" He said as he smiles "Of course I will, I would do anything for Xiangling.........." He said back. Saying that really disgusts Xiao but it's the only way to keep being close to Venti, it's almost like 'i would do anything for Venti' now. "Awww, sweet!" Venti said while feeling a little bit sad. "Let's go" Xiao walked while Venti followed behind him. Thankfully, Hu tao and Childe are on duty to keep the guards away once again.

He brought him to 'their' place. The main place of Venti and Xiao, the place where everything happened. The place where he asked if they could be sex partners, the place where Venti confessed and got rejected. All will remain in Xiao's memories.. But it's different for Venti, all these memories are now crushed, will or will never remember, Xiao would still do anything he can just to see Venti.

"Why are you giggling," Xiao asked as Venti kept giggling "This place just makes me really happy, the reason? I don't know because I have never been in here" Xiao smiled at Venti's response, even if he couldn't remember it, he could still feel it. "You know this is where I and that one friend of mine always goes.." He smiled and looked down. "He's much much more important than Xiangling.. And now he's gone" His smile disappeared in his face while he looks at Venti. He symbolized Venti. He wants Venti to realize that Xiao meant him, it's him. He is 'that friend'. But instead, he got scoldings. "Heyyy!! If you really love Xiangling then she would be the most important person in your life" He puts his two arms in his hips as he scolds Xiao. They weren't close, yet it feels like they're the closest. They barely know each other, yet it feels like they have something going on.. That's what Venti feels. This Xiao guy is really weird for Venti huh?

"Anyways! Do you know what flower Xiangling really likes? I don't really remember.." Venti scratched the back of his head as he stuck his tongue out. "I don't know either" Xiao responded. "Hmm, what if we don't give her flowers.. But instead food? I think she likes food so much" Xiao nodded in agreement. They thought of a plan, that Xiao would give Xiangling some flowers, chocolates or anything like that for a whole one month straight. But Xiao would be anonymous. Venti would be the one who would give it to Xiangling and he wouldn't say that it's from Xiao. That's their plan. Xiao also hopes that after one month or less, Venti's mind is back to normal.. If not, he will be in big.. big trouble.

"Wassup Xiao, how's Venti?" Hu tao asked. "He still couldn't remember me.. but our current state is not bad," He said as he smiles softly "hehe, I told you everything will be alright. Just a tip over here, you must always bring him to memorable places you guys have been before, maybe he will remember some actions he did there"

"I'll try that, but he's not really my friend yet.." he said. "Huh?! But you said you guys are on good terms" She tapped her foot "We are but I didn't ask him to be my friend yet"

"Then ask him!! It would be easier that way, you don't want him to get interested in some other guys, do you?" Xiao quickly shrugged his head, of course he doesn't want him to get interested in other guys. But that Kazuha.. Hmm...