"Arsenal loser"

Xiao's Pov
"Stop dragging me pigtailed bitch!" I said as Hu tao drags me to Venti and his friends that are playing truth or dare. "Hello, guys! Can I and Xiao eat lunch with you?" Hu tao asked them "No Hu tao I don't want to sit with the-" She covered my mouth with her disgusting salty hands and now I can't talk anymore, ugh. "Sure Hu tao, the more the merrier," the girl with dark blue hair said. I sat down beside Hu tao, I didn't want this. I want to be alone. How did she even find me in my spot?

"So Venti~ The dare~," the guy who always carries a book said "But Xingqiu-" Venti said. "No buts! Do it!"

"Uhh erm.. I'm in a field of dandelions, wishing on everyone that you'd be mine..~" He started singing.. It- sounds so good..

"Wishing on everyone that you'd be mine.. Mine~"

"And I see forever in your eyes.. I feel okay when I see you smile, smile~" I.. I can somehow relate to the song, I don't know how but 'i see forever in your eyes' I feel like I have already done that.. I have seen forever somewhere I can't remember- Ugh, my head hurts.

I didn't hear the rest of the singing and now all I can hear is claps "Your voice is still so good as before, Venti. You should be a singer!" The other guy said as he takes a bite of his popsicle. Why popsicle tho? It's literally cold right now. "well- I don't think my voice is enough for that, so I can stay as a part-timer" now that I think about it.. Where does he even work?

Third Person's Pov
"Xiaooo~ Honey, could you buy me a coffee in the cafe nearby? I really need it, I have a lot of works to do" Jean said as she continued typing on her laptop "Ugh, can't you just make your own? Also, don't call me that, it's weird"

"I said I have a lot of works to do, so just buy me one, please," She said, still typing fast on her keyboard "Ugh, fine" Xiao grabbed his black hoodie and wallet then went outside. A bit more walking and he finally arrived in this somewhat popular cafe. It has a lot of people in it, the area was really clean. How come Xiao never knew about this cafe. "Uh I would like a black coffee, take out." Xiao said coldly to the barista, girl.. or guy, kinda confusing "Sure, may I have your name?" The barista with a familiar voice said. "Um just put Jean"

"Okay! Coming right up-" The barista said as he looks at Xiao "Xiao?!" The barista said, "Huh- Venti-?" It was Venti, he was wearing this brown apron that is somehow really cute on him. A face mask, and a beret hat "Oh hi Xiao, how are you?" Venti asked him "I have no time to talk just give me the coffee" Venti grabbed a cup and quickly poured some coffee into it "here is your black coffee, Mister Xiao~" Xiao paid for it and rolled his eyes then quickly left the shop.

"Here's your coffee." Xiao handed Jean, she took a sip of it. "mhm, this is good. Might buy more coffee from their shop again next time" Jean said as Xiao leaves the room and went to his bedroom to play Roblox. Who would have thought that a guy like him would play Roblox? He was playing arsenal, his aims are really bad and he never won. "UGH WHY IS THIS SHIT SO HARD" He raged quit and turned off his pc.

He doesn't have anything to do and he's really bored. So he decided to take some lazy selfies such as him laying in his bed, his beautiful eyes, chubby cheeks, and pouty mouth was the only thing seen in the selfie. He posted it on his Instagram. It's not surprising that it already has more than one thousand likes, comments saying he's adorable and cute. And.. Some comments that really disturbed Xiao so much 'Hmm, I wonder how it feels to bang this handsome and cute guy..' It's not like Xiao doesn't have sex, but it's just really disturbing for him when unknown people say that kind of thing from the internet.

He was about to turn off his phone but he suddenly heard a notification coming from.. An unknown person

No name

Hello there, Xiao

Who are you?

Woah, I am surprised you replied.

Who are you

You don't need to know
Don't leave me on seen darling

Do not call me that

Why? Did it piss you off? I am sorry about that, baby
Hey don't leave me on read
I know you're there

Listen.
Who tf are you?

Why so rude? I am just here to talk

I don't talk to unknown people

This is something that Xiao is really used to, encountering some creepy and horny people. He got scared when he first encountered it but as time passed, he gets used to it and would just block it

-

Sorry for the short chapter! I am really excited about this book because I had thought of a better plot for it. I am really excited to write it, I am still thinking if I should do more chapters about school and random stuff or just skip until the good part of this story