"Medicine"

Third Person's Pov
"mmm" Venti's eyes started to open, as soon as he did, he felt his head aching a lot. "Venti..." The guy beside him hugged him tighter "My head hurts... What happened" He rubbed his own forehead and sat down "You're sick"

"Then why are you beside me! You might get sick too, you know?!" He gets off the bed quickly and kept a distance between both of them "You were mumbling that you are cold last night" Xiao started to sit up too. "I- Sorry then......"

"It's fine, let's eat breakfast" He stood up and started walking outside, Venti followed behind him while a blanket was still covering him "Goodmorning yall, had fun last night?" Aether and Lumine smirked "It's so early. Please." Xiao glared while the other one was just behind him, sniffling and coughing. "Chill chill, we were just joking" They chuckled and offered the two boys food. "Wait actually, Venti stay in the room I'll bring food for you" Venti nodded in response and walked up the stairs to go back to Xiao's room.

"Why don't you want Venti to sit with us?" Lumine asked as she scooped rice using her spoon "He's sick" Xiao got another plate for his boyfriend, oops, for his friend. Putting the right amount of food in it then walked towards the cabinet to get the medicine. "oohhh, take care of him"

"I will" Xiao walked upstairs with two plates and the medicine container in his hands. He slowly opened the door with his feet and saw Venti rolled in the blanket "Xiao..."

"eat up," Xiao responded with a soft voice as he smiles "Xiao my head hurts" he peeks his head to look at Xiao holding plates of food. "Tsk tsk, that's what you get for overworking yourself for three days straight"

Venti gasp remembering his house bills "Xiao! Omg, omg! My house bills, I need to go to work. Xiao, where is my uniform? Xiao! I can't be late for my work!!!!" Xiao chuckled and puts down the plates on the nightstand as he sat beside Venti. "You are sick, baby. I already told your manager about it so don't worry"

'Baby?! WHAT THE FUCK UHM ARE WE GONNA KISS?'

'THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY? BABY I- I SWEAR TO GOD.... IF HE GETS UNCOMFORTABLE I'M GONNA JUMP OFF A CLIFF....'

"But how am I gonna pay my bills..." Venti looked down, still blushing and still thinking about the 'baby' thing. "You don't need to, you are living with me from now on"

"HAH-? I mean... why are you so nice to me..." He mumbles to himself "Ahh, open your mouth and stop asking questions" Venti looked up again and he saw a spoon with food, he opened his mouth and enjoyed the food he was getting. He... saw himself shoving a spoonful of cereal in Xiao's mouth.... but it never happened? (if you do not remember that scene u wont understand but it's somewhere like chapt 15 or the uhm chapters where they got dorms)

"Okay, now you need to drink medicine" Xiao grabbed the medicine container and the spoon used for Venti's food. He pours the liquid medicine into it and tried to make Venti drink it. "Venti. Drink it"

"Xiao noooo it looks disgusting, I'm not sick at all I don't need it" He whines and whines, not even planning on drinking it. Xiao sighed and drank the medicine, but he did not swallow it. "Why did you drink it-" Xiao cuts him off with a kiss, spitting all the medicine inside of Venti's mouth hoping that he would swallow it "See? It doesn't taste bad"

"XIAO WHAT WAS THAT WIUDHWSAHAHAHAH" Venti giggled and rolled around the bed, is he getting possessed-? "I'll go downstairs, be right back"

"HAH? HAHAHAHA JUST ASK HIM OUT"

"He doesn't like me at all"

"OMG BAHAHH- Childe! Listen omg this is so hilarious!! Xiao is sobbing because he called Venti baby but they're not boyfriends"

"DID HE REALLY? GURL, I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU"

"COME FUCKING HERE BITCH HE IS SOBBING"

"THE FUCK?! I AM HANGING UP"

"Dude- are you alright? Last time I caught you banging your head on the table now you are crying-" Aether said as he stands there staring at Xiao sobbing "Don't you dare close the door on me today bitch nah ah"

-

Ugh, why is narukami island so hard to be on 100%?!?!??1/21?1?!?1 THIS IS MY 7TH DAY AND IM STILL ON 93%