"Feelings"

Third Person's Pov
Venti grinned as he scrolls through Xiao's phone "Hehe, why am I your wallpaper, HUH?" The other looked at Venti while cleaning his desk "Cause it looks cute"

"Why you need my phone though?" He asked "Well I don't have a phone right now, and I'm trying to find good things to do in proms" His grin got wider "And? Did you find some?"

"Yup! It says we run away, you know like we're gonna yeet ourselves and admire the stars outside instead?" Venti giggled "We-?"

"Why, you don't like the idea..?" Venti frowns and slightly burried his face on the pillow "No! It's not like that, I- let's do it..."

"I thought you would think it's a weird idea.. people here on the comments say 'weird idea, why come to prom if you're just gonna runaway like admire the stars and get over it' Bruh it's a good idea!!!!"

'Venti I love you so much but- the idea really is weird-' Xiao thought to himself 'Well if it's you then I'd do it' He thought again as he puts down the dirty cloth he used to dust the desk. "Xiao"

"Mm?" He sat beside Venti on the bed "Were we really sex partners before........." Both of them blushed, Xiao's eyes widened as his ears turned really red. Venti noticed it, he now regrets asking about it. "Well, uhm. Yeah-? Ugh this is so embarrassing..." He cupped his own face and looks away.

"Hehe- yeah.... I uhm, heh, this is awkward-" Venti also did the same "Honestly, I don't even know what I did to deserve your forgiveness" Xiao managed to say without stuttering or anything "I did horrible things to you, I even embarrassed you in public.."

"Hey Xiao.. Love, it's okay, alright? I forgive you"

'UHM HELLO? HE JUST CALLED ME LOVE?!?!? STOP RIGHT NOW VENTI I'LL CALL THE COPS YOU ARE STEALING MY HEART'

'OK I TRIED I DON'T CARE IF HE FINDS IT WEIRD'

"Omg Xiao, I love you but please stop being so fucking stupid"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN STUPID?! I just found out that Venti is an actual player!"

"What the fuck-"

"Hey xiao, love it's okay. YOUR ASS!! You don't like me at all stop playing with my feelings"

"Xiao I never knew this side of yours existed- really... I've known you for almost eighteen years and???"

"Ugh I don't care I'm heartbroken right now, didn't know boys are such a players"

"XIAO STOP I AM GETTING SCARED, IS THIS EVEN XIAO"

And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone (Help I imagined the 'and i just cant imagine how you could smack my ass' audio 😭 ISTG THAT SMACK MY ASS AUDIO IS STUCK ON MY MIND FOR TWO DAYS STRAIGHT)

"XIAO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LISTENING TO OLIVIA RODRIGO- I AM SUPER CONCERNED. BRO- ARE YOU OKAY?"

"I'm not okay, Venti is playing with my heart"

"This is not Xiao, bye-"

She hangs up, leaving Xiao sobbing through the phone. Little did he knows, the twins were actually recording him "pfft- HAHAHA OMG XIAO I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!"

"Xiao bottom confirmed?!?!?!?" Xiao looks at the twins and started wiping his tears like nothing happened at all. "W-what the hell!?" He covered his face "Man, how doesn't Venti see you sobbing outside when he literally always chills on your balcony"

"Lol, I will play this video in your wedding Xiao" She giggled evily "Yeah, as if me and Venti would even get married"

"Ugh, it's literally so obvious you're just stupid, anyways better confess soon or else I'll post this video on Instagram"

-

Probably abt 2 more chapters... ok but if there's any mistakes im rly sry cause im doing this chapter on my tablet and its rly hard to type here, my brother broke my laptop so yeah fuck him-