"Gift"

Third Person's Pov
Venti was waiting for his friends at the mall. He was wearing a white sweater for his top and dark green jumper shorts. A long white socks, with brown boots. His outfit was really good, it's really hard to believe that all his clothes are cheap.

(this is what Venti looks like- lol please ignore Aether 🙏)

His friends are still not arriving, so he decided to buy a milk tea

His friends are still not arriving, so he decided to buy a milk tea. He wanted to try a new flavor so he went to buy an almond milk tea. It was really good, he came back from the said meeting place and there he saw his friends and well, Xiao. Venti was holding the tea with both of his hands while sipping it, "Hello Venti! what ya got there?" Hu tao waved at him as he stops sipping from the straw "A milk tea! It's really good, wanna try?"

"Hmm, I'm good! But maybe Xiao wants some~" Hu tao said as she looks at Xiao "Xiao do you want some?" Venti asked while pointing the tea to him "No" Xiao said, denying the fact that he was really interested in the taste of Venti's drink. "Okay!! Since our birthday boy is here, what should we do?" Xiangling asked as she claps her hands.

"Let's go to the arcade!" Chongyun suggested. "That's a good idea! Let's go!" Hu tao, Xiangling, Chongyun, and Xingqiu were all walking together while Xiao and Venti following them. Venti was still focusing on how good his tea was. Xiao couldn't avoid looking at Venti being all excited just for a tea. Venti stops sipping, Xiao took the chance and sip on Venti's drink. It was really good for him. But he wanted more, especially the 'sago'

(Uh if u don't know sago it's like uhm the black circle thing on milk tea and it's hella good)

Venti was really shocked by Xiao's action, but he chuckled and lets Xiao have more. They shared the tea until it was finished and now they are finally in the arcade. Chongyun and Xingqiu played basketball together, kissing each other every time they shoot a ball in the ring. Xiangling playing Pac-man. Hu tao and Venti taking turns for the claw machine that has a really cute plush inside. Xiao just standing behind Hu tao.

"A little more.. yes yes- NGAHHHH" Venti grunts as the plush fell from the claw, Hu tao raging and kicking the machine. "You know what! If none of us can do it then Xiao could try!" Hu tao said as she points at Xiao "What- no"

"Please! if you don't do it I might just break this whole thing" Venti said. "Okay, ill try" He quickly agreed and inserts the token, he went for the plush that Venti was aiming for and surprisingly got it "XIAO?! YOU GOT IT!" Venti shouted while clapping, Hu tao smirked instead of celebrating.

She knew that Xiao would give it to Venti. "Here," Xiao shoved the Anemo slime plush on Venti's face as he looks away. Venti's eyes widened. His eyes starting to glow, his mouth forming a smile as he hugged the plush "Ehem ehem, this is so gay ehem!!" Hu tao said, Xiao smacked her head and gave her the 'shut the fuck up' look. "Thank you, Xiao~" Venti said.

Xiao groaned and looked down, he felt his face heat up again. He doesn't know why he's feeling this stuff and was really worried that he might have a fever.

They stayed in the arcade for a while and decided to eat. They eat at Mcdonalds, Venti got himself a happy meal and a sundae. Everyone thought that it was funny except Xiao who thinks it's really cute. Xiao is sitting beside Hu tao and in front of Venti. He tried his best not to look at Venti but he just can't help it. He keeps looking up, and all he can see is a happy Venti. Oh how he wishes he can see Venti like this forever..

Xiao stopped staring at him when a hand started to wave at his face "I know you're gay for my child, but you need to eat. We need to go somewhere later~" Xiangling said "Where are we going?" Venti asked. "Well actually all of us will go except you Venti"

"Huh? But why?" Venti looked down and stopped chewing his food. Xiao was also confused. 'why is Venti not coming.. Should I not come too? He would be sad if he's alone.." Xiao thought to himself.

"Don't worry Venti! We will be back in a short time, right?~" Xiangling said as the three others chuckled.

Xiao finally finished eating, he got dragged by them outside of Mcdonald's and left Venti alone.. without paying.. WITHOUT PAYING. "Wait omg am I supposed to be the one to pay-" Venti told to himself.

Xiangling's Pov
"What about this one? It's cute and simple" Xingqiu said as he holds the lyre "Hmm, no! Let's get this one with the flower" I said while showing another lyre "Wait- Why lyre?" Hu tao asked us "Well Venti used to have these before, but it got broken and he was really upset about it," Chongyun said

"Yeah, he also likes a flute but I think lyre can work, for now. We don't have enough money for it yet" I said, Xiao groaned before he leaves us. Where is he going? "We are getting this one, it's much cuter than that boring lyre," I said while sticking my tongue out "No no, I am Venti's favorite friend. I know what he likes more, its the simple one"

"Excuse me Xingqiu?! Hmmph! I am sure that you're not his favorite friend. Because it's me!" I said. "No, I am," Chongyun said, we all argued and Hu tao was just laughing her ass off.

We went back to Venti at Mcdonald's and.. Uh- is that Xiao hugging him- is that a flute? Woah Woah. What's going on "AYEE THIS IS SOME BIG FRUITY TEA OVER HERE," Hu tao said, excuse me- fruity tea? What the hell is that.

Xiao quickly stopped hugging him as soon as he heard us. "ooo~ What's going on here" Xingqiu teased. We walked towards them and I heard Venti sniffled "Hey guys! Look! I finally got my own flute" Venti said as Xiao looked away and covered his face "Xiao gave it to me, I'm really happy. Thank you so much, Xiao!"

"We also have a gift for you Venti~!" I said as I showed him the lyre. His eyes widened. I can see the tears forming just because of a lyre "A.. lyre?" He stood up and went to hug us. I love seeing you like this Venti, I really really do. If only he doesn't know Xiao, then he will never feel sad. "Happy birthday Venti!" We all said except for Xiao who was.. Kinda blushing. "Thank you guys so much! Yall are the best!"

-

OK BUT IF THERE'S A TYPO PLS TELL ME- THE LAST TYPO WAS SO EMBARRASSING "slap slapping" 🙄