"Worried"

Third Person's Pov
Xiao was planning on doing his move today. He realized that Hu tao was right, he shouldn't listen to his fans. Even if they're gonna throw hate on his future boyfriend, he shouldn't care. He should focus on his happiness, they can say whatever they want to Venti and that wouldn't stop Xiao's love for him. He will protect Venti at all costs. A promise that he swears he will do.

He just needs to get rid of these bodyguards. "Hey, could you please buy me some food in the convenience store? I'm a little hungry." Xiao said, "But sir, your Mom told us to look after you-"

"But I ordered you to buy me food cause I'm hungry, what would Jean react if she finds out you let me starve," Xiao said, giving the bodyguards a scary glare as if he was desperate for food. Why not just buy it for yourself? "O-on it," They said while running out of the school gate. Xiao grinned before he slightly chuckles. He looked around, everywhere. Any spot he can go to. There was no sign of Venti. He remembered one place, the ones where there are lots of benches. Xiao rarely goes there so he didn't think of that place for a quick second. He runs to the place only to see.. Venti and Kazuha. The man with red highlight on his hair aiding Venti, but why? What happened to him. There's a lot of bruises and wounds on his face, also visible in the lower part of his arms.

Xiao felt the feeling of jealousy and worry. What happened to Venti? Why is he with Kazuha? Xiao turned around putting one of his hands on his heart while fake pouting. Maybe now is not yet the time to talk to him. Xiao walked away, his guards finally back with the food they bought. "I don't want it anymore" Xiao shooed the food with his hands as he pouts "Weren't you hungry earlier, sir?"

"I'm not hungry anymore! Leave me alone" He said as he buried his face in his two arms at the table. "Okay, but I will keep this food somewhere just in case you get hungry," The man with a deep yet calming voice said. He had three guards. The two were really annoying and noisy, and the other.. Has been kinda nothing, he just stands there. He's very.. Tall. His height is surely different from Xiao who is quite small. He has amber eyes, he also has dark brown hair. A long hair which is in a ponytail. Xiao believes that his name is.. Zhongli? Hmm, interesting.

"Well, who do we have here?" A man with ginger hair said. One of Xiao's friends. Why must every one of Xiao's friends be annoying? Xiao groaned knowing who that was just by his voice. "Ugh, I'm not in the mood, leave me alone" Xiao looked up and saw his annoying friend looking at his bodyguard in the eyes. He for sure knows he would flirt with him soon. "Who's this over here?" the guy with ginger hair said "My name is Zhongli. One of Xiao's bodyguards. I am afraid he might be uncomfortable with you being here. If it's not too disrespectful, may you please leave" He said calmly "Oh don't worry, I am Xiao's friend. I am used to his personality, he hates me so much and I don't even know why" He fake pouted while looking at Xiao "Speaking of Xiao, why does he have bodyguards?" He asks "Not your business, Childe" Xiao rolled his eyes. "Aw cmon, I was just trying to be formal, I just wanted to ask about this cutie over here" Childe looked over to the brown-haired guy "Tsk, didn't he already told you his name?" Xiao responded.

"That's it? What is his relationship status, favorite color, shoe size, blood type, favorite food-" He got cut out by a groaning Xiao who has a disgusted face "Just ask him, he's right there" Xiao said. Childe smirks. "hmm, why didn't I think of that? well.." He grabbed the hand of the bodyguard. -He waved at Xiao as he runs away with the brown-haired boy. Xiao sighed, he owes Childe right there. Finally some alone time- No, he still had two bodyguards. And the worst part is these two bodyguards are more annoying. Xiao sighs as he rubbed his eyes. "Heyyyy! I invite you both to the famous Wangsheng Funeral Parlor later at seven pm" Hu tao waved at the two bodyguards. She gave them an innocent but really scary look. Widened eyes with a grin. "Or maybe we should make it more early? MUAHAHAHA" She chased the two scared guards away from Xiao. Let's say both of his friends already planned on doing this, he was thankful that he could at least get an alone time right now. But he still cringed at Hu tao's tactic though. Childe's strategy was not bad, Xiao was also sure Childe would hit up on that bodyguard. He stopped thinking about it. Instead, he cleared his mind. He stopped thinking about everything except for the smile of his beloved crush. Venti.

-

Sry for the short chapter again. By the way, I created another book. It is on my profile if you are interested. I wont post there yet. After this book, expect me to start uploading chapters in that book.