"If you become my boyfriend" (final)

Venti's Pov
I woke up on Xiao's bed, I remembered what happened last night... we said we loved each other. I couldn't get more happier, but... we were never official. I understand, I will accept it, me and Xiao will never be together.

Now that I think of it, where's Xiao? Why is it so.. quiet? "Xiao?" I crawled out of bed "Xiaoo" I said a little bit more louder, I gotta say... this is starting to get really scary. "Xiao!" No answer. I decided to go outside the room and go downstairs...

Nobody was here! "Lumine? Aether? Klee? Miss Jean?" Why aren't they here, I'm getting so scared "Where are you guys"

"Guys this is not funny, am I gonna die in here?" I was still wearing my pajamas "hehe.. mr bad guy... please don't kill me yet- I am on my pajamas okay?! I can't die ugly!" I opened the lights, the dining table looked like it was not touched at all, the couch was really smooth. This is really odd..

I saw a note, I oviously opened it duh what else am I supposed to do

"hello there venti, the house seem...odd, am i right? haha, you do not need to worry about anything. they're all with me. your beloved xiao... he's life is on my hands, but at least now you can live happy in that... nice, big, and luxurious mansion. But if you are stubborn and you choose to save them... we will meet each other on the first place you think of, see ya. . ."

What. The. Fuck... my brain is not functioning right anymore, just what the fuck. How would they get kidnapped- didn't they lock the doors? Ahh, I'm getting worried... first place that I think of... cmon, think, think! "Our usual place.." I ran outside, the school is not far away from Xiao's house, I can be there fast, but what if it's not the right place. Why did I even think about this place?! Why would they bring people they kidnapped in school.. but now all I gotta do is trust myself and go there.

The hot ground was burning my feet, fuck, did I seriously forgot to wear my slippers!?

"So you have finally arived" It was a masked... I don't even know if it's a girl or boy, but Klee..? Why is that person holding Klee!! "What the hell!! Let go of her" I tried getting closer but they just keep walking backwards to stay away from me, "I will let go of this kid, along with the others. If..."

"If...?"

"If you become my boyfriend, Venti"

The voice is definitely not from the masked person... the voice came from behind, I looked behind me and- "Xiao!" Yup- it's him. Was I been set up? This is so ridiculous my feet is burning. "Xiao my feet is burning" I whined as he chuckled "Okay, okay here" he carried me and- this feels so awkward.

"Wait! The case is not yet done. Klee's life is still on the line! So are you gonna do what he told you?"

"Would you?" Xiao looked at me.

"Of course!"

Third Person's Pov
Venti leaned in to give Xiao a soft kiss, it's not like they can have a deep kiss. There's a kid watching them right now. "Ugh, finally. I'm so tired of both of your bullshits" the person removed its masked and it revealed a brown hair and cheeky smiled "hu tao!?"

"Yup, and do not blame me for this idea. It was the twins who thought of this" They heard a clap, along with a chuckle "Congrats Venti. You did it, I don't know how much I could do to thank you"

"Miss Jean-" Jean didn't let Venti finished the word "Shouldn't you call me Mom? I mean Xiao is your boyfriend now"

"yeahh! Did Klee act good?" Klee asked them "Yup! It was succesful Klee!!" Hu tao gave her a thumbs up and high five. "Thank you guys for the effort but- this is still silly! I'm on my pajamas!!!!!"

"Your banana pajamas are cute" Xiao said. "Venti is cute whatever he wears, Xiao"

"Exactly"

"Wait Xiao.. is this real? Are we really boyfriends now... or this is just pretend" Venti looked down "what makes you think it's just pretend? Venti, I'm serious"

Venti smiled and hugged Xiao "ooo~ Hug now, bang later-"

"Hu tao, there's a kid" Jean glared at her "What does bang mean??? Can Klee do it?" The kid rubbed her chin "No! Klee, that word does not exist. Not at all"

"Hey Venti, I heard about you and Xiao. Congrats!"

"Thank you Xiangling"

"OI TELL THAT XIAO I STILL NEED TO PUNCH HIM-"

"Chongyun shut up!"

"Hehe"

"But really, I'm so happy for you. If he hurts you one more time, lol... just one more time and I'm cutting off his dic-"

"Woah- chill Xiangling"

"Hey guys, how do I get my memory back?"

"Hmm.........."

"Venti, let's watch A quiet place and stop kissing every time someone talk" Xiao grabbed Venti's chin "huh? But Xiao, they never talk!"

"Exactly" he smirks "okay but A quiet place sounds good, let's go watch it" They watched the said movie while enjoying each others existance, arms and legs wrapped around each other... There's no cold night that can defeat the heat of love

-

Yo, we finally did it- idk how many weeks I have been doing this fanfic and now it's over. It was rly fun. I am proud of this fanfic, even though it's still kinda cringe for me. I never expected that many people would support it, thank you guys so much, I loved reading all of your commemts. And thank you for understanding me when I don't post sometimes, I still got many more XiaoVen fic plans in the future so don't miss me that much 🤪🤪 /j. But yeah, thank you guys so much for the support <3