"Rings"

Third Person's Pov
"Hmm.. I don't have a gift for you yet Venti.." Hu tao said while her hand is on her chin. "Let's go shopping! I will pay for everything" Hu tao said. "You really don't have to-"

"no no. We are getting whatever you want, it's my present for you!" No one was able to stop her, now they are at the shopping place. This is where a lot of people noticed Xiao and Hu tao. They didn't have any security guards with them, they're just hoping they wouldn't get attacked by their fans. "oooo, look at these clothes Venti! Pick whatever you want" Hu tao said.

"Hu tao- all of these are expensive.." Venti said, "Cmon it's fine!" Hu tao said. "Eh.. Let's just go look for more over there" Venti said. They looked around more and more until they were now in the accessories part of the shopping place. They saw a ring section. Since Venti couldn't really pick anything, Hu tao decided to buy him a ring instead. "Since you don't have a plan on picking anything, I will buy you a ring instead. You can't say no!" She said as she talks to the saleslady. There was a lot of ring option, so picked the one with letters. "Venti, what letter do you want?" Hu tao asked.

"Uhm.. Uh, letter X?" Venti responded as Hu tao smirked, "Well, I think I'm getting another one for Xiao~" She ended up buying two rings, one that has the letter V, and one that has the letter X.

She gave the letter X to Venti and gave the letter V to Xiao. Xiao knew why Venti picked X and he couldn't help but blush.

It was kinda late, and many fans are starting to notice Xiao and Hu tao, so it's time for them to go home. "Thank you guys so much for today, I had so much fun," Venti said with a smile "Xiao, I can come home by myself. I think you have someone to walk home right now" Hu tao said before winking to Venti "He can go with his friends-"

"NO! They're gonna come with me. Take care of Venti, bye~" Hu tao dragged all Venti's friends, leaving him with Xiao "It's alright, I can go home by myself" Venti said.

"No, do you see how short your clothes are? Do you want to get raped by old men?" Xiao said. Venti shrugged his head telling 'no'

Venti is a somewhat guy who looks like a girl from far away. If some drunk bastards see him he might get raped, why does Xiao even care? Venti is just his sex partner right?

"Thank you for taking me home~ Also for the flute. I really appreciate it" He smiled as the other groaned. "Well, I guess you are tired now. You can go home, don't worry about me. Please be safe!" Venti was about to close the door until Xiao stopped it.

"Venti.." Venti peeked outside the door "..Happy Birthday" Before Venti could even respond, Xiao ran as fast as he can to getaway. Venti smiled calmly as he closed the door and went to his bed. "Hmm.. What should I play, I really miss using these instruments" Venti talked to himself.

"I'll just use the flute for now" He took out the flute from its case and started playing 'Dihua marsh' silently, he didn't want his neighbors to be mad.

"Listen. If one of you fails the test, your grades will also fail. No extra performance," Eula said while glaring at her students. They all knew this would happen, so they decided to just listen and study hard. It will all be done eventually anyway.

"Ughhh! There's so much we need to study" Xiangling complained. The three were just studying quietly while Xiangling rants about how annoying Miss Eula is.

-

Sorry for the short chapter, I am just super nervous for tomorrow because it's my graduation- But the next chapter is gonna be a huge time skip