"Who is he?"

Third Person's Pov
'I don't want this anymore.. please. Stop this now, please..' Venti thought to himself as he felt another kick in his stomach, he also hears 'What love potion did you give Xiao that he became your sex partner huh? You little slut!'. He can't really fight this time because the girls weren't the one who was beating him, instead, they're a group of. Muscular boys. They look really terrifying.. They have small tattoos. The girls would just stand back and say harsh stuff to him while getting beat up. Venti's arms and legs were full of wounds, he was really bloody. His mouth started to slightly spit blood cause of the stomach kicks. Venti sheds a tear then wondered, 'what did I do to deserve this?'. All he wanted was to express his feelings to the guy he likes the most. Why did it suddenly turn into a nightmare? Why did he have to ruin everything Xiao and him had before?

He stopped wondering when he noticed one of the boys holding a.. Huge stone and he was aiming to throw it at him. Of course, Venti used his hands to protect his head from it. But his hands were too weak. His head was hit by a heavy stone, causing him to fall through the ground and hit his head another time. "STOP," A familiar man with black hair and a strip of green on his hair said. "How dare you do that?!" He screamed, "Xiao.." Venti mumbled, his vision was blurry. He can only see the familiar color scheme of his hair color, is it really him. "I'm here Venti.. Don't cry anymore," A familiar voice said in a very soft voice, he now started hearing some sort of punching noises. And if that's really Xiao that came, Venti hoped that Xiao wasn't the one being punched. it went on for a while until it finally stopped. Venti felt himself being carried in a bridal way. He still wasn't sure who that was.. He couldn't remember anything anymore. Now, he lost consciousness.

"Please be okay, Venti" Xiao said before kissing Venti's hands. He was really pretty while sleeping. But Xiao was still worried, his head got hit by a huge stone and he hasn't wake up for three hours now. So this is why he has lots of does stupid wounds and bruises? He didn't deserve all of these. Xiao puts the blame all on himself. That's the truth anyway. A few more hours have passed and there was still no sign of Venti waking up. Xiao just placed his head beside Venti's bed and holds his hand tight. Not wanting to leave at all. ^Tar-tar-taglia lover of-^ "Ugh, not that weird-ass phone call sound Childe sets up for me," Xiao said as he looks at his phone. It was Jean, she was calling him. But why? "Xiao, could you come home for a bit? It's really important" She said. "Nothing is more important than this one over here" Xiao responded, he realized what he said. And if his mom finds out he is with Venti.. Who knows what's gonna happen? "Hm? Nothing more important than? Are you with someone" She used a sus voice 😳 But you can also hear some.. slight chuckle? Or maybe Xiao is just hallucinating, why would Jean need to chuckle "Anyways, this is really important Xiao. It's about that viral video. Please come home as soon as possible"

Xiao sighed. He knew he can't do anything, but he wanted to do everything to stay with Venti. But if it's Jean he is talking to, he really can't do anything. So he ended the call and gave Venti a soft kiss on the forehead and left the clinic. he doesn't know the condition of Venti right now, he doesn't know anything at all. He doesn't even know if he's okay.

"Who's this 'more important' you're talking about earlier?" She asks as she crosses her arms and taps her feet in the ground. "No one, plus I am here for the 'important' thing you're talking about and not an interview" He rolled his eyes "Well, we just have to record and clarify all the things in that viral video of you and Venti" He goes to the room where they're gonna record and tried to think what to say to fix the viral video issue. But he can only find himself wondering 'is Venti alright? Ugh, can I see him right now? What happened to him is he really okay'

Ahh, finally. The next day, Xiao finally gets to see if Venti is okay. He was really nervous, his heart is beating so fast. What if he's not okay? What if he's super injured? What if he's dead. Death was really far from the situation, no one would die from beating, right? Xiao finally gets to breathe when he saw Venti with his friends. Somehow he felt nervous, it feels.. really. really different.

He walks towards them, as soon as they saw him they gave him a glare. Xiangling slapped Xiao's face. He felt guilt, but why? What really happened. He also saw Xingqiu glaring at him, usually, Xingqiu was the nicest. He would be the one who would forgive easily. But it seems like he's mad this time. Is it because of the viral video? Or is there any other reason.. "Stay. away. from us" Xiangling said as she goes back to them. Venti looks at Xiao, his head was tilted, he looked confused. It feels like.. He doesn't know Xiao at all.. This made Xiao more nervous. He had no other choice than just to beg for them to tell the reason "Is Venti alright? Venti are you okay? Are you injured, are your bones broken?" He asks, they quickly dragged Venti with them, they walked away from Xiao. Xiao was confused, but nervous at the same time. He doesn't know why, but he just feels like there's really something to worry about.

"Who is that guy?"

"He's no one, Venti"

"But us.. Do you really not remember us?"

-

ok idc if I'm sick rn, i am getting lots of xiaoven story ideas and i am excited to finish this book so i can write more ahdahdaiud