"Old friends"

Modstadt - America
Liyue - Japan

Third Person's Pov
"Ugh, why is it so cold here. Is this dragon spine or what?" Xiao rubbed his arms "Stop complaining and take a jacket out, we are gonna go to your aunt's house" Xiao's eyes widened. "WHAT- NO, DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING HER CHILDREN ARE"

"Will you stop complaining? You're gonna meet your cousins after a long time, be happy" They arrived at the City of Mondstadt where his aunts live. It was snowing in there, did Modstadt and Dragonspine mixed or something... They knocked on the door and got greeted by Barbara. (Btw Jean and Barbara have another sister, which is not part of the genshin characters. I just made her on my own) "Jean!" She smiled and hugged her. "Goodevening, Barbara" They all walked inside. Xiao quickly went inside of a room, the room which he always stays in whenever he goes to this house. "Where's Luna?" Jean asked "I think she's brushing Klee's teeth"

Barbara and Jean were having a nice chit-chat until two teen kids went out of a room. They have blonde hair and golden eyes "Hi Jean!" The other one said "Oh Aether, Lumine! I miss you all so much" They ran towards Jean and gave her a hug. "Where's Xiao?" Lumine asked as she smirked "He's in the bedroom" She pointed. The two smiled and quickly ran towards the room.

"Oh god please no, get out" Xiao buried his face on the pillow as soon as he saw the twins "Hey wassup Xiao" They smirked, "Who's this Venti guy? sex partners, huh?" They sat beside Xiao on the bed. "Leave me alone, that's like a few weeks ago"

"Do you like that guy?" Lumine giggled "No? That's why I rejected him.." He lied as he looked back up to them "You are lying! I can see in your eyes.. even the stars are telling me that you like him" Lumine said. Aether hits her face with his hand "This is what happens when you hang out too much with Mona"

"Why did you have to hit my face!!" She hits Aether, hits that were nothing to him "Mona is still alive?" Xiao asked "Duh" Aether responded. "hihi!!" A small giggle can be heard, a running kid. In a pajama. "Hi Xiao"

Xiao groaned "Please just leave me alone, I am tired," He said. "You are just being an emo kid" They rolled their eyes. Xiao grabbed his phone and starting scrolling through his Facebook. He saw Venti's post yesterday before the disaster happened. It was a picture of him smiling with a caption of 'Gonna go to school!' Xiao chuckled.

"Oooo! Who's that? Klee likes his hair!" Klee said while clapping "Ah-? OH no no no no one, no one" He turned off his phone "Oh~ Is it le Venti?" Aether smirks. "He has two braids," Klee said "Oh, then that's Venti. Haha, what do you mean you don't like him?"

"Shut up? I really don't like him" He heard Lumine laugh evilly "Oh? Hm, then let's ask Hu tao!" She giggled as they all ran away from Xiao. He tried chasing them but he couldn't. He wasn't fast enough compared to these three.

Hu tao my bestie the most beautiful pranker bitch in the whole world My sister my everything 😘😍🥰🥰

Lumine: HU TAO UwU