"Why did you lie?"

Third Person's Pov
"Ugh! Why cant he just leave Venti alone. He just wants to hurt him" Xiangling rants while kicking the floor "I know right, did they really just went on a date yesterday after he rejects Venti?" Chongyun responded.

"Hi, guys!" Venti said as he walks towards them "Venti!" Xiangling stood up from the bench and ran towards Venti, she hugged him tight. "Is there anything wrong..?" He asked. "Why did you go on a date with Xiao yesterday" Xingqiu crossed his arms. "What- date-?"

"It's all on social media, once again," He said "Social media?! Why, am I famous or what?" He pulled away from the hug. "No, but Xiao is," Xiangling said. "look Xiangling.. I'm sorry! I know Xiao is your ex, but we are not a thing. We are just friends" The three gave him a 'what the fuck are you talking about' look. "Xiao is not my ex-"

"What? But Xiao said you are his ex, he even asked for my help to get you back. And also, all the foods and flowers I've been giving you is from him" Xiangling gave a disgusted look, has she really been receiving all those from a jerk? "Venti he's lying, he was never my ex! I'm guessing you haven't seen the viral video yet"

"What video..?" Xiangling scrolled her Facebook newsfeed and immediately found the viral video, he showed it to Venti. "That's me and.. Xiao? But that never happened" She played the video. It's is the viral video of Venti confessing to Xiao, Venti had to see himself getting rejected in the video. He understands now, the ring, all the silly stuff he feels about Xiao, when he feels happy around him. It's because he really does like him. "Why did he had to lie.."

"Because he's a jerk! He even rejected you in the past" They said. "I- I gotta go," Venti said as he rushes to 'their place' where he usually sees Xiao.

"Venti? Did you give Xiangling the food-" Venti showed him the video from his phone "Venti.." Xiao knew that this was the trouble he was scared of, Venti knowing the truth. "Why did you lie..? Now I understand why I always get hurt when you talk about Xiangling"

"Venti I'm sorry-" He got cut out by Venti, once again. "I am asking you why did you lie?!" He asked. "Because I know that you're gonna stay away from me if you find out about the truth.." He remained calm, even if he wants to scream. He wants to scream that he didn't want Venti to go, he wants to scream that all he wants is to sleep in Venti's arms. But he can't.

"Xiao.." Venti began tearing up a bit. Xiao tried to wipe them away but he looked away. "I'm sorry..." Venti said as he runs away. Xiao could also feel his eyes wet. "Is everything gonna even be okay at this point.." Xiao questioned himself.

"Of course" He heard a familiar voice.. Hu tao? "Didn't I tell you that everything will be okay? Why do you doubt it? Do you not trust me anymore" Hu tao fake pouted as he rubbed Xiao's back "I could teach you some ways to get actually try to get him back" Another familiar voice of a man.. "Childe.."

"Don't worry about the guards, they're gone. For now, hehe" Hu tao said, "Will he ever forgive me.." Xiao said in a soft voice "Duh" Childe rolled his eyes. "But I won't have enough time.. Remember tomorrow?"

"Oh.. Yeah.."

"Your flight to America? But you wont be there for too long, I am sure you will be fine. Plus, maybe it's better if you both get some fresh air, away from each other you know?"

"Maybe that's the best.."

-

I'm gonna add new characters soon, I'm excited omg what 😫😫