"Sick"

Third Person's Pov
"What's wrong Xiao? You seem uncomfortable" Hu tao said while looking at Xiao "nothing, it's just why hasn't Venti been going to school for a while now?" The girl snapped her fingers "We should ask his friends" Hu tao dragged him towards the three, Xiao hesitated at first, he felt ashamed of his friends after all he has done. But this is the only way to know.

"What's up- guys..." Xingqiu almost lost the energy to talk when he saw the iconic boy with amber eyes. "We just wanted to know if Venti was alright? Haha, my boy right here is really worried-" Her mouth was covered by a hand as she tried to continue talking. "Ah, Venti? He's been working three days straight in the cafe. His bills had gone up really high, he even refuses to take money from us" Xiangling taps her feet on the ground and rubbed her chin.

"Thank you for telling!" Hu tao dragged Xiao back to where they were earlier. "Do you know where he works?" She asked, "Oh yeah, the cafe near our house, why?" The girl once again snapped her fingers "Perfect! This is your time to shine like how Kokomi appeared on the traile-" (Dude for some reason I imagined the sun baby in Teletubbies)

"Kokomi-?" Xiao looked at Hu tao's sussy face. "Ah no no, I think I just got so addicted to this certain game called- Let's just go on with the topic!"

"So. Pick him up later you know after school? You have to act cool, you know, wear those sweat pants and some nice jacket, bring an extra jacket for Venti by the way! Or maybe a coat! That'll be more romantic" She bit her lips and closed her eyes, probably imagining the scene. "And then you go to him and say 'Can I have a coffee please?' Make sure he doesn't recognize you that much!" She pointed her index finger to Xiao's face.

"And then when he asks you 'What's your name sir?' you're gonna say 'I'm yours' OHHHH??" Xiao groaned in disagreement "Don't you think it's a little too much-?"

"NO! Definitely not, just make sure the twins don't see you cause you'll probably get an interview before you can even leave the house" She winks and runs away.

"Ah, I guess I have no other choice-" He wore his sweat pants and a black t-shirt covered by a dark green jacket. He brought an extra one just what Hu tao told her. He sighed and made his way out of the house. Thankfully the twins were too distracted by the tv that they didn't see Xiao walking out.

Xiao walked for fifteen minutes until he finally reached the small cafe. He saw Venti's tired face just by the windows, he was worried now so he hurried his way inside the cafe. Forgetting what Hu tao has told her at this part "Venti"

"Huh? Oh? Xiao!" He smiled while his eyes closed a little bit, "Venti go home, you have work enough don't worry about the bills anymore" Xiao said while Venti mumbles random stuff "Uh I'll talk to your manager-"

"What?! No no, please no! I don't want to get fired I need money" He tried stopping Xiao, "Venti you are not getting fired, okay? Take a rest"

After a few minutes of Venti waiting at the counter, Xiao finally came back. "I told your manager that you need some rest... Let's go home together" Venti was still mumbling random stuff but decides to nod and get rid of his apron. Venti was really sleepy, he only gets to sleep whenever it's his break time. Xiao knew that they wouldn't make it to Venti's house, so he decided to just take him to his own house.

"Oh Woah woah~ Taking home your boyfriend already?" Lumine teased "Ugh, get your own life" Xiao rolled his eyes as he continued carrying Venti to his room, yes, Xiao started carrying him cause he knew how tired he was. "Shit. I forgot I have stream- but Venti... You know what I don't care if I'm late for this streaming shits" He groaned and puts Venti on his bed, he pulls out a soft blanket and put it over to him.

"Heya, sorry if the stream is late for today-"

ILoveXiao: DUDE IS SOMEONE BEHIND HIM?

Gordon_Ramsay: I swear there's someone on the bed

AbyssMageCute: Is that his girlfriend

XiaovenForLiving: Stop that yall xiao will only have feelings for venti !!

"No one is behind me guys, yall are just hallucinating" He smirked as he opened his Roblox again. "Ah, I promise I'm gonna win in this arsenal thingy this time" Loud keyboard noises can be heard from outside the room, sometimes groans and table smash. Intense gaming intensifies.... Xiao started hearing soft footsteps behind him as he still tries to win for the who knows how many times. "Mmmm..." He felt someone sitting on his lap and hug him.

"Venti-?" His cheeks heat up as he realized their position.

XiaovenForLiving: I KNEW IT

TataraTalesQuestHater: bro that's super gay

Kaeyasimp: wait isn't that the guy he rejected? Are they a thing now 😳

LA signora: idk what tf is happening here but whatever it is i approve of it

"I want to stay like this, you can continue playing" Venti mumbles as he fell asleep again.

"YO! LETS- fucking go....." He whisper-shouted half of the sentences after realizing he might wake Venti up

Cutie0037: Omg for the first time you have finally won in the arsenal

DeEzn0ts: It took you like months LMAOOO

paimonpet2222: POGS

ILoveXiao: Venti gave him the power change my mind 😏

"Ugh, stop it. Just accept that my aims are actually legendary and I'm good at the game"

GanqingFan: Dude its like your first time winning? 🤨🤨🤨

"Whatever, I think imma end this shit now. Bye," He stopped recording, Venti still sleeping on his lap. "Venti..." he whispered in the other's ears "Maybe I shouldn't wake you up" He carried Venti to the bed once again. Just as he was about to kiss Venti's forehead, he felt the other forehead really... really hot. He placed his hand on his forehead to make sure. "Venti you are sick" he facepalmed.

-

I didn't post for like 3 days I think- But at least my Narukami Island exploration progress is almost 100% 😙