6

This is the rewritten version of chapter six.

-

“Fuck!” He screamed as Xiao thrusts harder, plunging himself more aggressively. Venti was panting, holding on to Xiao's body like he was going to die if he lets go.

After his release, he closed his eyes.

He immediately felt the blanket covering his body, and a warm kiss pressed against his forehead.

“Good night,”

Xiao says, as if sex was a normal night routine for the both of them.

“I'm not tired yet...”

“Venti— six rounds... And you're not tired yet? You've changed, you used to faint after the first one.”

“C'mon! We've been together for months, and my stamina has increased.” Xiao chuckled before rubbing his nose with Venti's, “And you've become more comfortable and lively with me. You used to be cautious when I'm around, I won't kill you, you know?”

“It's cause you're known as the whore of our school! I don't want to be one of your collections.”

“You won't.”

“Hm?”

“Nothing.” He looked away, mostly because he wanted to hide his face. Venti didn't understand why but he just shrugged it off and got up from the bed. After months of seeing each other's naked bodies, he didn't really feel uncomfortable walking around Xiao's condo without any clothes on.

“You're so hot, fuck, I'm getting hard again.” he licked his lower lip--watching as his cum leaked out of Venti's hole. “Tissue, please.” Venti rolled his eyes when the other one just stared at him. When Xiao didn't obey, Venti used his fingers to scrape off the liquid substance off of his legs before sucking it.

“Woah...”

“Don't be hard, I'm going to study.” Venti picked up Xiao's white t-shirt from the ground along with his own boxers, it would be weird if he wore Xiao's.

He opened his notes and reviewed them, so Xiao followed and opened the small table lamp for him. “Don't read in the dark.”

“Mm,” he was too focused to even formulate anything to say. Though his eyes shifted away from his notebook when Xiao opened his closet to wear some clothes, before picking up his bag from the side--sitting beside him.

“What are you doing?”

“Studying.”

He was able to shrug it off--not until Xiao started talking about useless things. “Is siopao really made of cats? They say the meat inside is cat meat—”

“Quiet,”

“But I was just asking, I mean you're a future chef you should know.”

“Are you studying, or are you trying to annoy me?”

“I... I am studying. No... I— I want your attention, Venti. You weren't able to come here for weeks, and now that you're here, you're studying? Can we at least cuddle there and sleep? I know you're tired.”

Venti smiled genuinely, his heart melting from how Xiao's stiff features became soft as he lets out those clinging words. “You're so noisy. But okay, let's go cuddle and sleep. You will never admit it but I know you like cuddling with me.”

“Whatever.”

They positioned themselves on the bed in the most comfortable way possible, the air conditioner was on max but the heat of their lingering -- who knows if it's one-sided -- feelings coming from their heart was enough to make them both warm for the night.