"Forgiveness"

Third Person's Pov
It has been a few hours of silence since they left Mondstadt. They're finally back to Liyue, Aether still looking upset, while Klee and Lumine were really excited. Although Xiao was pretty quiet, his mind was not. Hu tao's text echoing in his head, curiosity, and excitement also lingering inside of his head. It was really new for Hu tao to be this mysterious and hideous about something. It must be something that.. Xiao would really love and appreciate, it can't be Venti, right?

"Ah, we are finally back," Jean said. "Omg!! Is this really Liyue?! I'm so amazed right now, I think I'm dreaming" Lumine walked a little bit faster, leaving the others behind her. "Oi Lumine, do you want to get lost again? Stop walking ahead of us" Aether complained, his voice almost cracked. Maybe he just needs to let it all out, maybe he needs to cry, maybe he really didn't want to be far away from his beloved, Albedo.

From what Hu tao said... She will also be in the Liyue Airport, but where is she? They walked, and walked.. and walked... and walked....

"Venti.." Xiao whispered to himself after seeing a familiar guy with two braids in his hair, besides a brown-haired girl with pigtails. He ran towards the smiling boy and went to hug him very.. very tight. "Xiao...I'm here" Venti whispered in Xiao's ear, while still in the very tight hug. He heard a soft sniffle and quickly chuckled. "Xiao~ Don't cry"

"Do you forgive me..?" He removed his own head off of Venti's shoulder and looked at him. "Of course! But I still need some explaining, alright?" The other nodded his head, Venti pecked his lips softly.. He didn't know what he was doing, he just felt like he really needed to do it. It was a soft kiss, not like the deep kisses they've done in the past. But this one is really different.. this one felt real, it felt sincere, it felt good.. Xiao's eyes widened, who knows how wide? "Venti-"

"I'M SO SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE-" He panicked and pulled away from the hug "No! I like it, we should do it more often............." Xiao looked away covering his face. "ehem, we are still here?"

"ohohohoho~ is this Venti?" Lumine teased "yeah- wait.. Mom..." he remembered Jean was also here, and Jean doesn't allow him to get near Venti. He got nervous but covered Venti anyway. Jean chuckled "I knew it, you wouldn't listen to me anyway. I'm glad you both are getting along once again" Hu tao and Xiao were shocked. Who knew that Jean wasn't actually mad about it? She just wanted Xiao to know that every mistake makes life harder. But no matter how hard it is he will always find a way, but to be honest, Xiao wasn't the one who found the way. It was Childe and Hu tao. Without them, he wouldn't be hugging Venti right now.

Xiangling <3

Hu tao: Hey bestie xiangling 😘😘

Xiangling: Omg hi hu tao

Hu tao: HMMMM

Hu tao: if i tell u that.. Xiao has feelings for venti, would you give him another chance to be near him?

Xiangling: HMMMMMMMM
Xiangling: it's not like I can really do anything about Venti's love life, of course I'm gonna try to protect him. But if he decides that he wants to be with Xiao, then he can be with Xiao. But I wouldn't really forgive him that much after what he has done 🙄🙄
Xiangling: In short, I will let him near Venti

Hu tao: Im sure one day you'll like Xiao too and probably get more close to him!! Like a real friend :DDD

Xiangling: maybe one day, who knows?

-

I'm thinking of doing a prom chapter where xiaoven confess........ Remember that event that was supposed to be prepared by their real teacher for one month? The reason why they suffered from miss Eula? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔