"The day where the real things starts"

Third Person's Pov
Venti and Xiao have been hanging out for a few months. They both feel really comfortable with each other now, they would even sleep together in one bed. Xiao started using the headphone Venti gave him, and the matching ring still perfectly fitting in their fingers. Venti knew this was it, he made Xiao fall in love. He did it, and now he only needs to confess. Nothing bad is gonna happened, right? They are hanging out in the park. Lots of people gazing at Xiao, walking together while their hands are intertwined. Walking to the fresh air, and bright sunlight. There's no reason to be nervous if this is the sign that the archons are giving you.

"Xiao.." He stopped walking, causing the other to stop walking too. The other looked back to see a blushing braided boy. "What's wrong?" He responded. "I like you- No, not like.. I love y-"

"Please don't continue." The black-haired guy said. "You are only embarrassing yourself." He talked again, the braided one intended to talk but was quickly cut off "I said don't continue" He releases the other's hand as his eyes look like there were tears coming out "We are nothing more than just sex partners, Venti" the words that truly shattered Venti's heart into pieces. "Oh, nice! I really thought I had a chance, heh," he said while covering his eyes, as his mouth forming a crying expression. Even if he tried to hide it, he cant. He feels ashamed for assuming he even had a chance in the first place. Seeing Venti like this aches Xiao's heart, but that isn't a reason to accept his feelings. "Stop crying" Xiao chuckled, his voice was so much deeper this time. You can also hear him sniffle. And of course, he would still try to hide it, there were so many people looking at them. Probably even recording.

"Well.. If that's the case, I'll just go now. From now on, we will part ways. I will leave you alone, and I am sure you will too. I'm resigning as your sex partner, well.. So long. Goodbye!" The braided guy said as he turns around and started to run, he finally let out all his tears. Crying as fast as he can while wiping his eyes with his sleeves. All the happy and memorable times had just vanished just cause he was a fool, 'why would a famous guy like a slut?' That is what he keeps thinking until he gets back to his home.

Xiao's Pov
I walked back home. I don't feel like doing anything other than just lay on my bed and never wake up. Is this the feeling of guilt?

"Xiao! You're so shameless, look at this viral video of you and Venti!" My mom ranted, it hurts my ears so much. I didn't want to hear it anymore. "Just leave that video alone, it will be forgotten in a few months" I responded. "I know that, and I can easily fix that. But Venti? Can you fix him?"

"It's not that hard, I can just talk to him then boom. It's done" I said. "No. You are not talking to him, if you are just gonna break his heart like this then just stop, I wont allow you to get near him anymore. I will send bodyguards to your school. No more sexual activities with random people. I had enough of you" She walks away, this somehow.. broke my freedom, I didn't like it. I want to be able to do whatever I want. But now I don't have it anymore, what hurts me more is that I cant talk to Venti anymore. How am I supposed to make myself happy now? Is there even another way?

I walked to the kitchen to open a cabinet with lots of wine inside. It's not surprising that we have this much, I took three bottles and locked my room.

Third Person's Pov
Xiao drank half of the first bottle on his balcony while holding the ring with letter V in it. He took time to admire it, making himself realize how much he wasted an angel. The one who can probably be the happiness of him right now, the one who can change him truly. The one who will love him until he dies. The one he can cuddle and kiss every night. Even though there was a lot of reason for regretting, he still didn't. He had his own reasons too, he didn't want Venti to receive some judgments and discrimination from his fans. Especially those toxic ones, he knew that a lot would hate on Venti if they started dating. And even if they keep it a secret it will still be untold. He wishes that he could turn back time to fix all his mistakes. Even the death of his Dad it was all his fault.

"We are almost there bud, I am sure you are gonna get in. Even if you don't, you are still daddy's favorite!" He said while driving. "I really hope I get qualified!" Xiao said. "Wait.. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT TRUCK, ITS RED LIGHT-"

And just like that, he's gone.

"Papa"

"Papa!"

"Papa wake up!"

He shakes the dead body of his father, he knows he's dead but he believes he can revive him. But nothing happened. Jean cried as she hugs Xiao.

"I'm so sorry, Xiao. I'm so sorry" She hugged his son as tight as possible while crying. Xiao finally accepted it, he's gone. His superman, his best friend, his best bud, his dad. Is now gone.

"Why do I always lose everyone important to me" He chuckled as he started drinking again. Until now he still blames himself. If only he did not dream of being a model his dad wouldn't need to drive them to the audition place and crash. He would probably be giving Venti tons of kisses right now. His virginity might still exist. All is his fault. He finally gave in, he lets his tears all fall. No one will see him like this, and he's glad about that. He crying and sniffling until he heard a notification from his phone

Hu tao ur bestie <3

Hu tao ur bestie <3: Hey, I know what happened. And I'm sure miss Jean scolds you, am I right? I am here to say that everything will be alright. Okay? I know you blame yourself for this. I know you, Xiao. I know that you blame yourself for every mistake. I saw how much Venti changed you, I approved him to be with you. I also know the reason why you rejected him. Of course I would know hehe I'm your bestie! Don't worry about your fans, fix your mistakes. Apologize to Venti and everything will be alright. If it restarts and he loses all his feelings for you then don't give up! Make him fall in love with you again, but don't hurt him. Good luck, I love you bestie! <3

Xiao: Thank you for understanding me.

Hu tao ur bestie <3: of course! What are friends for if they don't help each other >:3

Xiao chuckled, tears in his eyes finally stopped. At least there's still someone who cares for him, he finally appreciated Hu tao, his best friend. He felt a sisterly love. And he loves the feeling of it. "Everything will be okay.." he said before closing his eyes and kisses the ring.

-

Uh I just graduated- Ugh, finally no more schoolworks 🙄