7

This is the rewritten version of chapter seven.

-

"Ah..."

The man continued pounding inside of him--showing no mercy at all. He gripped tightly on the bed sheets as he took in the pleasure.

Right after release, they cuddled together with their giggles filling the room.

"That was good."

"I'm always good."

"God... I'm all sweaty now... I should take a bath, I stink." when Venti tried to stand up, Xiao held him down, using his chest as a pillow. It was embarrassing. "But you smell so good... Don't go yet."

He smiles before caressing the boy's cheeks. Is this... Something that fuck buddies are supposed to be doing? Is it... Valid?

Because it's starting to feel a little different than before.

Their loving time together doesn't just feel like they'd been tied up with lust anymore... It was like there's actually something forming.

Something that would mess up everything.

He shakes his head. Something like that can't happen. It would only ruin the precious relationship they had right now. He should be contented that Xiao pays attention to him.

"What's wrong? Your heart is beating so fast."

"N-nothing... It's hot. Can't you install a fan in this house, or something!?"

"Sorry, are you mad at me?"

"No. I want to take a shower."

"Me too, let's go together."

He surely did not expect this. He can't stop his face from heating up as he felt Xiao's member--and Xiao wasn't even reacting to it! He was just acting normal, Venti is such a pervert!

The man played with the bubbles in his hair, holding his slippery fingers, and carefully kissing on his neck.

"Do you like what we're doing?"

"Yeah..."

I mean, to be kissed like this in the bathtub!? Who wouldn't like that!?

"I hope it never ends."

That's weird coming from him... He tends to get tired of things easily. Venti was only lucky that he was still with the man right now.

"The internship... Have you thought about it?"

"How do you know about the internship?" his forehead was creased--and it made Venti's breathing hitch. He felt the anger and shock in Xiao's voice... Was he mad? He shouldn't have asked that... What if Xiao leaves him before of it?

"N-nevermind..."

"Have you been feeling well lately? You seem out of yourself."

"No... I'm alright. I'm just not used to this house. I haven't been to Baguio for years."

"Hey... Don't be afraid to tell me if you're not alright, mm? I'll be more than glad to help you push away all the discomfort--just tell me."

"Of course... But really, nothing is bothering me."

Xiao smiled gently at him, holding both sides of his soft cheeks before planting a soft, and quick kiss on the lips.

"I love you."

Love...

It feels like a crime, a sin that he can't repent for. Why would he say something like that... Venti didn't want any of that... Romantic relationship. He was here because he liked the phenomenon of sex... And not for the warmth of his heart.

Xiao shouldn't be saying things affiliated with love... Because it won't ever happen for the both of them. Venti wouldn't allow it.

What they have now will remain for as long as it will, and it will stay like that. Nothing less, nothing more.

-

Please don't read the next chapter until the title turns "8" which means that it has already been rewritten.